Sign in to follow this  
Nick

3 point attachments

Nick

I might have posted this link before but notice he has a few new items and redid some others. Either way he has some nice designs for a project. The rake/blade combo looks nice. The combo price doesnt show up just the picture.

Iron Man products

Also if you watch thevideo of his larger JD loader, doesnt the deck go up and down when the loader does?

T-Mo

Nick,

You're right, the deck does go up and down with the loader (it states it works in conjunction with the deck, whatever that means). I wonder how this is plumped if they're using the same port that the deck does. :D It does look nice.

combatmp29r

Hmmm that could make things tricky if your digging with it. I could see myself getting hung up on all kinds of crap that way.

Nick, is there any gain to flipping the cyinders like they have them with the rod dowm when extended?

baerpath

Heres a link from fleebe (Frank) He told me about it same equipment but free shipping http://cseoffroad.com/trdr.html

Duane

combatmp29r

Hmmmm Nick I may have answered my own question. I looked at some picks of the big loaders like we haver on the farm, and the smaller L & G ones. Looks like the lines and hoses are neater and shorter with the cylinders that way. :D

Nick

Looks like they charge shipping but its lower on the couple pieces I looked at. http://cseoffroad.com/trdr.html

Just me but I never knew why you would want a deck mounted on the tractor while using the loader. Have to get hung up on it or at least drag the deck through a lot of stuff.