"D"- Man

Mule Drive Pulley Spacer???

"D"- Man

I received a mule drive mounted on the front of a 1054, the spacer between the two pulleys is missing and there is a nut from a John Deere in its place.  Would someone know the part # for this spacer?  I'm thinking it may be like 101753 or 101734 but not sure.

IMG_20160806_142340.jpg

IMG_20160806_142402.jpg

gwest_ca

Have never checked all models to see if they are the same and don't know which one I got this from

1/2" long spacer part number 101757 is on the outside between the pulley and cover.

5/8" long spacer part number 101734 is between the pulleys.

Spacer ID needs to slip over 3/4" shaft.

Garry

• Like 1

daveoman1966

You can EASILY make this spacer.  Just cut off 2 pieces from your son's old style bicycle handle bar....like we had in the 60s  One piece 5/8" and the other is 1/2"...the ID is 3/4".

You can, of course, put the handle bar grip right back on... He'll never miss that little bit of length and this MAY quality as one of those Father-Son projects that is so heart-warming. 

• Like 5

312Hydro
4 hours ago, daveoman1966 said:

You can EASILY make this spacer.  Just cut off 2 pieces from your son's old style bicycle handle bar....like we had in the 60s  One piece 5/8" and the other is 1/2"...the ID is 3/4".

You can, of course, put the handle bar grip right back on... He'll never miss that little bit of length and this MAY quality as one of those Father-Son projects that is so heart-warming. 

Made me laugh,Nice solution and great for father son bonding.:)If you can't find his bike you can use 3/4 conduit but you won't get the bonding.:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

DougC

:ROTF:  You guys think like I do!     And it scares me..............   :ROTF:

• Like 2

"D"- Man

Thanks gentlemen, I think I'll be able to get it, and put this back together now.