Johndeereelfman

My other collection

Johndeereelfman
8 hours ago, Walt said:

I was looking at this thread this morning while listening to news and drinking my coffee. By the end of viewing the pictures of your collection (nice collection by the way) two thoughts came to mind. The first thought was about the hoarding vs collecting thread of a week or so ago. The second thought was made up of three parts. a) If you get the WH bug as bad as you got the JD bug your going to need a second barn. b ) WH tractors and part might become scares in you region of the country. c) I may need to invest in a couple of paint companys. ;)   

Thanks Walt. 

I already explained my thoughts and differences between the hoarding vs. collecting, and I believe I'm a collector although it doesn't appear that way from the pictures! :unsure:

A. I should have a second barn, however it's not due to wanting more tractors. It's for my sleeping arrangements if I find myself buying another tractor. At least that's what she's threatening anyhow. :huh:

B. No worries about the scarceness of Wheel Horse's or parts, as I'm not planning on starting a collection of Wheel Horse's anytime soon. If I do however, I will give you guys plenty of notice before hand! :D

C. If you are wanting to invest, then put all your money on Tallmans Ag. Paint, as they are the only paint manufacturer that I'll use. Be sure to put 50% in the John Deere Green shade and the other 50% in the John Deere Yellow shade. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2