vmen84

Ralphi finally got his wheelhorse  B 100 that is

Sparky

Good lookin machine!

Yep, that Kohler 10 will perform awesome with that deck...I doubt even wet grass would slow her down.

Mike....

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:   Lots of great people here!    :text-coolphotos:    We enjoy Wheel Horses and the people who own them and share their love with us.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Congrats on the nice :wh: haul.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

rmaynard

You just can't beat a B-100. My worker is a B-100. Got it in 1993 and it does everything I've ever asked her to.  

• Like 3

elliot ness

Nice looking tractor, enjoy it.:greetings-clappingyellow:

T-Mo

I'm glad you found the tractor you were looking for.  Patience is the key, and I commend you on showing the patience to wait for the right tractor.  You were in my neck of the woods, I'm just about 6 miles down the road from Wildside.  I haven't met him yet (go figure, we're that close and yet haven't met), but I am meaning to.  He sounds like a wonderful guy, so your post here gives me more ammo to go and see him.

The tractor looks great, and it will handle about anything you can throw at it.  I hope the mods you do make, will help you use the tractor as conveniently as is needed for your limitations.  I also hope that there aren't that many mods to make so you can enjoy using the tractor sooner.

Nice score.

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Nice looking tractor! Enjoyed the story too! I always enjoy the stories that contain more than just " Look what I scored today ". There are alot of good helpful Wheel Horse people out there, and I'm happy to know you found one. Let us know what you do with the seat to help better use the tractor.

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Nice looking tractor you have there...should be more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. Love the story behind it too...lots of great people here at RedSquare. One of my favorite tractor buying adventures was when we bought my wife's Commando V8 and got the opportunity to meet and visit with two fellow members here. Good luck with your new Horse and keep us posted :handgestures-thumbupright:

KC9KAS

Great story behind your new machine.

Good luck with the modifications you need to make to your B-100....These WH GT's are awesome as well as the members here at Red Square!

• Like 2

Wildside

vmen84 thank you for all the kind words and believe me I enjoyed watching you drive it around the yard as much as you did driving it. I know you will enjoy it and probably drive the wheels off it, can't wait to hear ya got past half throttle but most of all remember " Turn the Gas on Dummie !!!".   :-)

• Like 3

vmen84
1 hour ago, Wildside said:

vmen84 thank you for all the kind words and believe me I enjoyed watching you drive it around the yard as much as you did driving it. I know you will enjoy it and probably drive the wheels off it, can't wait to hear ya got past half throttle but most of all remember " Turn the Gas on Dummie !!!".   :-)

I did yesterday as soon as I got home I mowed the yard and had a good ol time 

• Like 2

TDF5G

Congratulations on your new :wh:.  B-100 is a mighty fine tractor.  You will enjoy mowing and pushing snow with it I'm sure.  

• Like 1

vmen84

I'm going to work on moving back the seat this weekend I'll keep everyone updated on the process. I'm still amazed at the condition the tractor is in considering how old it its. I did play Rick Flairs theme music when I took it off the trailer which made it that much more cooler. I told my wife I was going to drive it to the polls tomorrow for the primary because it was  a quality tractor made in America I'm not really going to but I just wanted to see the look on her face it was priceless. 

• Like 3

WheelHorseNut

@vmen84 Congrats on finding your wheel horse!  Great looking tractor and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  That's just great!  Very happy for ya!

Wheel-N-It

Cool! Send us some pics. We really do like to see what each other is doing.

Rick Flair says; WOOOOO!!!B)B)B)

The Nature Boy!

• Like 1