Amcwheel85

Picked up 2 loads!

Amcwheel85

Well not wheel horse but I kinda wanted the bolens and plan on selling the rest! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

953 nut

Lots of good stuff for the flea market; generate come $$$ to buy :wh:.             :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

I may keep the bolens but I'm not sure yet. Everything else now is for sale. Not trying to make a killing but idk y but I needed them lol. I like how the bolens has wheel weights on all 4 corners

T-Mo

What does the sickle mower fit?  I would like to have one for my '66 JD 110 (I know wrong color).  I can't afford one and that one is too far away, but just curious as to what that one fits.

Amcwheel85

I believe the Allis chalmers

ACman

:handgestures-thumbupright: good score! If I were closer,I'd be all over that AC as that a true AC built in Lexington S.C. That tractor was powered by a kohler 10hp engine . I think that was a one year only tractor built in 1973 the same year they closed the plant (1967-73) . I also believe that the attachments don't interchange with other models . So you may have something rare there with all those implements . I just googled history of Allis Chalmers lawnmower . It had some interesting information about AC/Simplicity brands .

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Your 100% right ACman! Only one year 1973. The back tire actually holds air but valve stem leaks, so if someone had a good motor this would be great deal. Rare is a good thing and a bad thing lol. Less ppl want it but the ppl that do are willing to pay.. Just gotta find the ppl. I didn't know what to ask for the sickle bar because it's very rare but needs alil tlc..

• Like 1