TIGman

Wheel Horse tractors so close

TIGman

I have a feeling if I went over to his house with tractor and trailer I will be hauling lots of stuff home.... good stuff!! :wh:;)

• Like 3

gregg'shorses

Only thing wrong I can see is the craigslist competition :o

• Like 4

Sparky
6 minutes ago, gregg'shorses said:

Only thing wrong I can see is the craigslist competition :o

I live in Connecticut....even without my neighbor the competition is fierce :rolleyes: ... ( Stevebo...Kenb...Jason...etc...)

Mike.....

• Like 5

JimD
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I live in Connecticut....even without my neighbor the competition is fierce :rolleyes: ... ( Stevebo...Kenb...Jason...etc...)

Mike.....

Yea Mike, you could get snake bit just reaching for you key up in that neck of the woods! :ROTF:
I had a neighbor two doors over that had the B80 I have now. We always rode our tractors over tho see each other too. He gave me that B80 when I needed some parts for my B60 and I ended up refurbishing it after it had set outside for a couple years. He was glad I did. Always was glad when I'd ride it over to see him. There's a thread about that somewhere here. He passed several years ago and I miss him an awful lot. Enjoy your friends in the hobby fellas, the memories you make will be priceless one day. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 5

Horse46

I got mine from my neighbour, and he has had WH's for 20+ yrs, we always talk over the hedge about what we are going to buy next. no one else understands.

• Like 2

elliot ness

I got a friend that is a W/H nut like me, He lives 130 mile east into Illinois, but because I am retired , and he still has about 7 years to work I have the time to make at least 2 trips a month to his place. He is building a super C , I will be posting pics. of it maybe by Christmas. He has a D-180 with a 2cylinder Wisconsin motor and a 550 loader on it. Plus many other GTs.

Edited by elliot ness