wallfish

Caption This

953 nut

You can also save it as a JPG, open it in "Paint"   Have at it!  Then save the changes.

• Like 2

squonk

5770525f438b0_Howard2.thumb.jpg.2ee359ba7cacb13da03b2776587ca021.jpg

This is fun! :banana-dreads::banana-dreads::banana-dreads:

• Like 5

Digger 66

5770525f438b0_Howard2.thumb.jpg.2ee359ba

• Like 5

wallfish

You're the best Howard!

For the inquiring minds that just need to know, the removed posted joke referenced earlier is re-posted in the correct "Just for Fun" section. You can PM any moderator for the simple password to enter.

If you haven't been in that section, there's some funny stuff posted in there but it's just not very active or for everyone. Anyone wanta post some funny "caption this" cartoons?

This was the basic jest with the proper changes made for the main forum section.

Here's what was going on!

nun.jpg

three 2.jpg

• Like 7

Zeek
23 hours ago, Shynon said:

:text-yeahthat: Very well put, he is a great man

:text-yeahthat: x2 . . . thanks for ALL the effort you put in to that Howard . . . even brought extra wood and cardboard :romance-grouphug:

• Like 6

stevasaurus

Howard...these guys are not right..................................................they are total heroes.  :) 

If we all lived closer together, it would be in the same building with rubber walls.

• Like 5

Pullstart

Tractors aside, I definitely missed a good time... that's for sure!

857 horse

Well Boyzzz...................been a week............and i miss it.........................

We might need a twice a year thing........maybe.........

Do we vote??????????

• Like 1

JPWH

Howard, twice a year would be fun but I could not have a project ready that fast. Hope to see you again next year and

I am looking forward to seeing the modified mash pole.

857 horse

Jay,,,,i had a great time...this was a fun year.....I enjoyed everything that came to the show......

The pole was fun to make...,l,,maybe the next one needs a year posted on it....or Solar Powered...( where did that idea come from?)  lolo

extension arms for states with mutiple Horse members......

got an idea......post it.......different is always a fun challange

anyone chime in........its only once a year......Next year can only be Better !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

WHX??

Nice meeting you too Hank....

Howard yer a  hoot

I can't  do pictures on this stupid  tablet ....someone do some thing about catching flies!!

JPWH
9 hours ago, WHX7 said:

Nice meeting you too Hank....

Howard yer a  hoot

I can't  do pictures on this stupid  tablet ....someone do some thing about catching flies!!

Jim nice to meet you and hope to see you next year.

Walt

I only joined in July so I am still going through many post that are recent as well as many old ones I want to learn from. But this POST was excellent for going through for the first part of the vice presidential debate this evening. I want to thank everyone for the enjoyable visuals and humorous posts.

On 6/27/2016 at 8:56 PM, wallfish said:

You're the best Howard!

For the inquiring minds that just need to know, the removed posted joke referenced earlier is re-posted in the correct "Just for Fun" section. You can PM any moderator for the simple password to enter.

If you haven't been in that section, there's some funny stuff posted in there but it's just not very active or for everyone. Anyone wanta post some funny "caption this" cartoons?

This was the basic jest with the proper changes made for the main forum section.

Here's what was going on!

nun.jpg

three 2.jpg

I have gone through I belive all 6 pages of the jokes I don't know if it is due to some glitch I read about here awhile back but some do not show anything.