elcamino/wheelhorse

Name change from the Big Show

elcamino/wheelhorse

I understand from comments of certain members that due to my absence on Friday that my name show be " where the H _ _ _ is that guy, or has anybody seen that S _ _?" I any sorry that missed Friday but I really enjoyed meeting you guys and spending time with you on Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning. While looking at all the tractors and items for sale I could not chew gum and walk. I forgot that I had my camera never took a single picture. So thanks to everyone that did. Still trying to decide on the name change. I hope I can make the show next year and meet more of you.

Edited by elcamino/wheelhorse
  • Like 7

squonk

How about "The Phantom" :)

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

I'm glad you found me on Sat., Jim.   I enjoyed meeting and talking with you.

Wishin4a416

I really would have liked to have met you Jim. I didnt even know you were there. I bugged out at 1 o'clock on Friday.

elcamino/wheelhorse

Jack ,Sorry I missed you .I tried to find people but i did not know.  A few guys that I met at the motel would point out people and I would try to catch up when someone  they would disappear in the crowd before I could find them. I ran after Fun Engineer for about  1 1/2 hour on Saturday before I finally met up him. I did like the show and have never seen so many horses.

• Like 4

stevasaurus

While we were all at the show, Jim (Elcamino/wheel horse) was no where to be found.  Everybody was asking where he was, but nobody knew what he looked like.  He was picking up stuff from the members, and money was to be sorted out, and the show is only 2 days (not counting Thursday).  Sooo, if Jim wants to change his handle and is asking for  ideas...here is a great picture of him.  "Caption This".  This is like "Where is Waldo"  He is behind you Mike.  :)  Jim, it was excellent having you stay at the same motel with us...and it was great to have you come out and spend time shooting the breeze.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

"Where is Waldo?"  Sorry, I just could not resist.  :)

2008_0805STEVE50077.JPG

• Like 3

squonk

The varmint snuck up on me ! :banana-dance:

• Like 2

Fun Engineer

Great to have met you Jim. Don't change your user name. ElCaminos forever. 

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

You might know Steve would get the belly shot. There was a large volume of gas that was trying to escape and I am minding my manners. Did not want Stevebo to pass by with one of his cigars. Plus I am old and Re tired.

• Like 1