buffaloman

Make the Trip!

buffaloman

This was my first time attending this event , If you Love wheel horses make the trip! you will not be disappointed. The amount of wheel horses gathered in one place almost unbelievable. Lots of great people there . Got some good ( great!) deals from the vendors too you know who you are :). Thanks to all !

• Like 3

neil

I made the trip two years ago all the way from Great Britain and it was one of the best experiences  so of my life , met so,e amazing people . Would love to do it again .

• Like 5

squonk

You wouldn't beleive it Neil. Thursday looked like the main show day there are so many tractors here.

• Like 4

roadapples
6 hours ago, buffaloman said:

This was my first time attending this event , If you Love wheel horses make the trip! you will not be disappointed. The amount of wheel horses gathered in one place almost unbelievable. Lots of great people there . Got some good ( great!) deals from the vendors too you know who you are :). Thanks to all !

The show hasn`t even started yet, today was just set up day. Wait until tomorrow.....

• Like 2

SALTYWRIGHT

JUST LEAVING TO THE SHOW.  3;30 A.M.

• Like 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, SALTYWRIGHT said:

LEAVING TO THE SHOW.  3;30 A.M.

looking forward to meeting you and seeing the diesel 1054. Drive safely.

dells68

Come on Russ!  The way my family and I move, you'll beat us there, and we're staying in Chambersburg!  You're an inspiration to us all!!!!!!

• Like 1