ACman

WHCC email failure

ACman

My wife just donated using her email and PayPal so the membership is going to be in her name . I've tried emailing the membership secretary to get it changed into my name . All have failed . Went to contact us, email failed . I called the presidents phone number just waiting for a call back . If I have to I'll buy another membership, but has anyone else had an issue sending emails through the WHCC web page.

rmaynard

If you PM  or call me, I can straighten it out in person for you at the show.

Bob

443-398-6544

Racinbob
1 hour ago, ACman said:

My wife just donated using her email and PayPal so the membership is going to be in her name . I've tried emailing the membership secretary to get it changed into my name . All have failed . Went to contact us, email failed . I called the presidents phone number just waiting for a call back . If I have to I'll buy another membership, but has anyone else had an issue sending emails through the WHCC web page.

Yes. I paid with Paypal several months ago and never got the membership.

• Like 1

953 nut

I renewed my WHCC membership yesterday, it shows up on my Paypal account, but so far no email reply from WHCC. I suppose they don't have an automatic response set up. 

rmaynard

Before they had PayPal, I mailed a check for my membership and it took about 3 months for it to be cashed, and another month to get my card in the mail. 

PayPal is so simple. I use it for my sales here on RS, and I am notified the instant a payment is received. As soon as I print the shipping label, an email goes out to the buyer. I don't know what the club is doing wrong. 

• Like 1

coldbear

Maynard... I just paid for my 2 yr. membership using PayPal. I wouldn't know what to do without it. Thanks Red Square for joining up.

ACman

Just received an email from the WHCC  :woohoo: ! :banana-linedance::banana-rock:  :banana-linedance: