TDF5G

Wheel Horse on TV?

TDF5G

My Dad just called me and told me there is going to be a show on TV tonight about Wheel Horses.  So I checked into  it.  

The show he is referring to is on RFD channel at midnight central daylight time tonight which would be 12 AM here in the mid-west.  The show is called Classic Tractor Fever.  This particular episode is a repeat titled "Built For Work" from 2015.  

The description reads;  Classic garden tractors!  From Wheel Horse to Ford and more, we salute these small, but powerful classics!   That is word for word from my cable provider on screen channel guide.

Some of you may have seen it if you follow the show I reckon.  I have been aware of this show, Classic Tractor Fever,  but I've never watched it.   So I'm not familiar with the format of the show.  I think it's kind of an amateur made show where they interview owners about their tractors at shows. 

I've got my DVR set to record.  I just wanted to let you all know in case anyone else is interested.  It will probably rerun later in the week sometime also, I know some of the music shows on RFD are.  Check your listings in your area and time zone. 

Todd

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 6

953 nut
16 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

think it's kind of an amateur made show

Steven Spielberg they ain't, but it is a good series and they have produced a one hour Garden Tractor special each year for the past three years. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

rjg854

Set the dvr to record it

• Like 1

AMC RULES

From their website...

pond.jpgpond2.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

According to my DTV listing, the show is on at 1:00 am on the East Coast. Be sure to record the right time.

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

I pay for a boatload of channels but they ( the channel boos) took away RFD. 

• Like 1

Phatboy

Yup $200 bucks a month and no RFD !!! Figures

• Like 1

TDF5G

Well I think it was a false alarm fellas.  I watched a little of the show this morning before I left for work and although there were a couple camera shots of a Wheel Horse, I didn't see any :wh: featured.  

It seems like an interesting show though, I did watch a couple of the features and learned a few things.  They claim that the garden tractor collector hobby has been gaining momentum the past few years.  It wasn't as amateur as some RFD shows I've seen either.  The host guy done a purdy good job! :text-bravo:

I need to monitor the show and look for the other garden tractor episodes I reckon.  If I see it listed I'll post a notification here on RS.

Todd