JAinVA

Moderators

BOB ELLISON

I started last year with my 1st  wheel horse.this is the best site for information and parts.every one helps every one.i don't think I would have done anything to that pile of metal. If it wasn't for a lot of research on who makes the best tractor  and this Web site.after reviewing other tractors. I decided on wheelhorse. Great choice on my part. These are a great bunch of bolts and nuts. Thanks to all the moderator's and members who take the time to make it what it is. I do a lot of reading and I learn a lot from all the pros. This is my before and after c160

20150813_205307.jpg

20150813_205250.jpg

20151030_164311.jpg

• Like 6

608KEB

I have learned so much in the last 4 years. Thanks to all the knowledgeable  supporters here. It has made this hobby truly enjoyable!!!:rolleyes:

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher

DITTO to all the above post. The last time I looked we are over 20.000 strong WORLD WIDE.  Take that Green and Yellow.... Yellow and white. Also Orange with some black. I do not  those has this kind of support.

• Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor

:thanks: Yes a big thank you goes out to not only the moderators but everyone else who makes this site what it is. I belong to a lot of forums on the net and this is by far the best one of all them...very clean as well as informative. Thanks again 

• Like 5

TDF5G
On 4/10/2016 at 10:09 PM, JAinVA said:

This may be the wrong place to post this and if gets moved I will understand.I would like to thank you guys for your efforts.This forum is one of the best I have been a part of.This is is no small part to your efforts.You may think this a thankless job but I for one thank you.This place is a clean,fun and informative  place to be involved in.This is in large part because of you.Thank you,JimAnderson 

:text-yeahthat: I've been a member of other forums for other subjects for many years and became deeply involved here just about a year ago.  It's the best forum on the planet!

Thank you.

• Like 2