Sign in to follow this  
dgjks6

missed it by that much

dgjks6

Still looking for a second horse. 417-A with what looked like a 48inch deck (didn't run) 30 minutes from my house just sold for $175 on Craigs List.

Just had to vent and I know you guys will understand. Wife could care less.

Greg

Duff

Still looking for a second horse. 417-A with what looked like a 48inch deck (didn't run) 30 minutes from my house just sold for $175 on Craigs List.

Just had to vent and I know you guys will understand. Wife could care less.

Greg

Believe me, I feel your pain! :hide:

Duff :D

Docwheelhorse

Wives... who needs emm!!! :hide:

Good for a few things :D

But why do they not understand why men want to play with these tractors :hide:

Tony

Sarge

It's jealousy , plain and simple .

You want to spend time with a mechanical beast instead of her ....

Sarge

jtmoyer

It's jealousy , plain and simple .

You want to spend time with a mechanical beast instead of her ....

Sarge

:hide: my wife is glade to know it is not just me, but a whole group of us

Duff

Wives... who needs emm!!! :D

Good for a few things :D

But why do they not understand why men want to play with these tractors :hide:

Tony

Uh, Tony? I guess I must have married the classic "exception to the rule". :omg:

When I kind of hinted around that I had found another 312-8 to rebuild, she asked me if she could pay for it and give it to me for Christmas! :horseplay: And she even wants to road trip with me to pick it up! :omg:

Guess the wife-types are not all cut from the same mold. :party:

Greg, I should have been clearer in my sympathy - for the "just missed" it part. Been down that road, my friend. But like I said, I'm real lucky in the wife department!

Duff :hide:

bowtieguy

Greg...I feel your pain...that 417-A is supposed to have one of the best Kohler engines...suppposed to carry about 35 # of oil pressure, I think....anyway I have (2) of them (w/48" deck) and they are my second best favorites....sweet tractor that gets er done!....that tractor should sell for over 500 bucks!

Duff: got to ask ya before half the other guys ask the same thing...DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE A SISTER?...lol

:hide:

Duff

Frank, you asked...DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE A SISTER?...lol

Yup, and HER husband is into restoring classic muscle cars! She gives him a big :hide: every time he starts a new project! Good genetics in that family, eh guys? :hide:

Duff :D

jerrell

:hide: :omg::omg::D i know exactly what you feel, just posted in another section of this forum, i was browsing ebay and saw this very very good silver anaversiry(MS) model for 357.00 and was looking up tiskilwa IL, and my computer died on me and i couldn't get back on line fast enough, i would have given 600.00 for it easy,,,,,, :D:hide:

i was looking up the town because planning trip to springfield IL next week end, the bidding still looks priomising,,*&*^%%% this PC

Oh yeah i do have to add this,, my wife is 100% behing me in the wh thing, she really likes the C175, and loves the trips we take...

linen beige

Frank, you asked...DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE A SISTER?...lol

Yup, and HER husband is into restoring classic muscle cars! She gives him a big :D every time he starts a new project! Good genetics in that family, eh guys? :omg:

Duff :hide:

Hmmmm..... I don't really know any other way to ask this, and hate to bring it up but.....

Do ya ever wonder what yer wife and sister in law are up to whilst you and yer brother in law are busy in the garage? :hide:

Duff

Hmmmm..... I don't really know any other way to ask this, and hate to bring it up but.....

Do ya ever wonder what yer wife and sister in law are up to whilst you and yer brother in law are busy in the garage? :hide:

No worries, Jim! My wife comes out occasionally to check on how things are going and brings me fresh soda. My sister-in-law keeps her husband company while he's working on the cars. :D

Now my FIRST wife, on the other hand...that was a whole different story. :hide::party::D

But today? Dang, ain't life grand! :party:

Duff :horseplay: