stevebo

BIG SHOW 2016 BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD HERE!

Shynon

I have a B1290 Clinton, been sitting 2yrs. started right up runs great. Oil pan looks wrong but has mounting holes in pan I believe will bolt right up on an RJ/Suburban asking $300 will throw in a locked up B705 COB Clinton as it looks like the oil pan would be correct ( I am not a Clinton expert) Have another B1290 Clinton motor, has spark, $200

Also have an NOS auger and scraper bar for a Wheel Horse 2 stage blower $100 for both. Feel free to make offers.

I am looking for a Wheel Horse 4 wheel wagon or a side mount sickle mower, GT 14 WW-93 rear wheel weights, or a 633, 754 looking for a Brinly 12" plow

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5476.JPG

IMG_5853.JPG

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5879.JPG

IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5881.JPG

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 2

rwilson

Looking for a side mount sickle bar mower. For c series or similar.

RedHorse54

I will have an original RJ heat shield for sale 

SOLD

image.jpg

Edited by RedHorse54

JPWH

What is the price for the heat shield?

RedHorse54
1 minute ago, JPWH said:

What is the price for the heat shield?

$95 or best offer. I'll only be able to sell it to you down at the big show though.

• Like 1

RedHorse54

Near-mint hubcaps. $150 OR BEST OFFER 

image.jpg

• Like 1

dclarke

All items in this post have been sold.

Edited by dclarke

dclarke

Deck chutes, I don't know what they fit. $20 for both... 36" blower extensions, $20... 

DSC05579.JPG

DSC05582.JPG

DSC05578.JPG

• Like 1

19richie66

Please excuse the posting delete. I had this idea while I was at work but after I got home I found out that what I wanted to do will not work. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone.

Edited by 19richie66
my plans will not work.

Aldon
3 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Does anyone coming have an old fender pan (like the one in the picture) laying around that they would cut just the tail end off of? I just need the back of one for some filler panels where I split and widened my pan. Basically if you drew a line across the rear at the middle of the fuel filler hole from one side to the other. I can pay paypal and see if you could meet up with "Racingbob" at the show  and just give it to him. I don't want to ask him to tote a whole fender pan for me. Thanks, Richie

image.jpeg

Richie,

I have one that I was going to bring to the show and sell. I had planned to sandblasted and prime it. But I can cut it and bring to show if you want it. I'll take 40 for it as is cut. See pic below. image.jpegI got to meet up with Bob anyway.

Edited by Aldon

Racinbob

It doesn't matter to me if it's cut or whole. No problem hauling it. :)

19richie66

Sorry Aldon. I am going to have to pass on the pan. Where my fuel cell now has to go, it cannot be covered up by the pan due to it's height and how far back it sits. I did not know this when I posted the ad. I got home and reality hit me. Won't fit! I actually am going to have to trim my pan even more to fit around it. Thanks for the offer and Bob for offering to tote it.

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

This is some of what I will try to  bring to the show depending on available space.

I don't have the time to price everything, but if there is something you definitely want me to bring, PM me and we can set a price and mark it sold.

I will be adding several tractors, decks, and dozer blades and frames next week.

Kohler partsIMG_5776.JPG

New Briggs partsIMG_5779.JPG

New Tecumseh partsIMG_5780.JPG

Used Briggs partsIMG_5781.JPG

used deck partsIMG_5782.JPG

Tins and leversIMG_5785.JPG

Steering, PTO, ec.IMG_5786.JPG

10HP block ,cank, flywheel, valvesIMG_5787.JPG

SeatsIMG_5788.JPG

TiresIMG_5789.JPGIMG_5790.JPG

BeltsIMG_5792.JPG

Mule drivesIMG_5793.JPG

Coils, carbs, etcIMG_5794.JPG

That's all for now folks.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

ED , PM sent. I look forward to meeting you.

rtfbg

A few months ago I bought a B-145 electric WH, and it has a yellow GE mower deck that I am not going to use.  It appears decent, but will take good pics if anyone is intersted.  Will NOT bring to the show unless it is sold, then I will bring it to deliver.  Thx!!

2016-01-15 16.40.31.jpg

horse junkie
On 4/12/2016 at 7:35 PM, horse junkie said:

1. 12 Hp K301 From Charger 12 with electric clutch complete $200

2  K301 from C120 complete smokes on startup $150

3. Ranger 800 complete with deck, engine needs valve seat currently disassembled

4. Eaton Hydro in working order $100

plus numerous tins and small items if any interest in any of these items please let me know

stevebo

I recently purchased a 60" xi deck from a member here so ....  up for sale is a nice 48" xi deck. I replaced all new bearings and new or good used spindles. I repainted the deck and it cuts great. I would like $300 for this deck. There is one rear left support bracket that I need to weld. I have been using as it and cuts really nice. PM me if interested. I am open to offers on the smaller 44" deck (first post on this thread). 

Below is the only pic I have of the deck. 

IMG_4952.JPG

RedHorse54

Unearthed some misc. parts from the garage today that will be for sale. A Complete plow bracket, original paint motor tins, air cleaner tin, a u-shaped bracket that attaches to a pan seat, and an original paint belt cover for a 10hp Kohler generator motor. Contact me if interested. 

U-shape bracket SOLD

Motor cover SOLD

image.jpg

Edited by RedHorse54

RedHorse54

5 hitches for sale also. 

image.jpg

stevebo

Upon digging through some more stuff I found these. 

Nice original 953/1054 decks. The one with the belt guard is in very nice original condition and is rot free. The second is a good parts one. I would like $250 for both as a package. The next is a rj35 deck in decent condition. I would like $50 for that one RJ 35 DECK IS SOLD. The last one I believe is a suburban deck I would like $50 for that. Will haul to the show if paid in advance. 

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5146.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5157.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

• Like 1

squonk

I have a pile of misc. NOS blades Included are # 1405837 ( 5 or 6 of them) # 106078 ( 2 of them) and 3 # 105605

I'd like $20 for the pile. Also a decent 2 spoke steering wheel $20 and what I believe is a "D" snow plow bracket $20  EDIT: STEERING WHEEL IS SOLD Thanks Tom!  (as Aunt Jemima would say, "These steering wheels are selling like hotcakes!" ) :)

EDIT II snowplow bracket sold. Thanks Richard! :)

Bryant ,tractor 033.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

How much for the door???  :popcorn:

• Like 7

squonk

What a Smarty Pants! :lol:I'm sure you're curious why I have a big honkin door on the floor. It is going to be bolted onto a Harbor Freight motorcycle lift table so a tractor will safely fit . No balancin act's for me! I'm just leaving it on the floor so I get used to tripping over it once I get the lift.:)

• Like 6

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:   What is the max capacity...

of those hollow core doors anyways?    :popcorn:

• Like 3

squonk

That door is solid and also fire rated for use on Tecky Powered Equipment! :banana-wrench:

• Like 5