Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

Got MY Xmas gift taken care of.....

Docwheelhorse

Hello All,

I don't know why and I guess I am insane..... :D ---but--- I picked up two C101's and a C121 tonight. No attachments, all are complete except for fuel pumps and one has chains and a plow bracket. Motors look OK and roll over with compression. I think the late 70's C is/will be the most desireable tractor going. They are the best built in my opinion (the dash tower espescially--when compared to the sheet metal 300/400/500) The Black hoods are my favorite in the looks department---but I have found that the extra width of the hood sometimes interfers with the belts on generators and "fabricated" attachments such as my pressure washer etc... I really didn't need these but don't want to see them parted out--fuel pumps already MIA :hide: . They aren't making anymore and I see less and less C's everyday. :omg: I do have more enthusiasm than time :omg: ---but I will be focusing more on these tractors. In the short term they will spend time under tarps outside but will be there when I am ready--hopefully in the spring.

Tony :hide:

T-Mo

Sounds like good Christmas presents to me. Now, where's the pictures. :hide:

Sparky

I see you took good care of yourself.

So ummm....what did ya get me for Christmas :hide: .

Mike........(the neighbor)

Docwheelhorse

Mike your pack of McDonalds Christmas coupons is on the way!!!! :banana:

Tony

C-Series14

After years and years of belonging to many sites and seeing folks like yourself bring home several tractors every other day of the week, I just has to know... Where do you find the time and where do you keep them all!!! :D

Now I look on EBay, I look in the papers, I look on the side of the road. In the last several years, I have seen one or two WH's in somebody's yard and I drive 45 miles one way to work!!!

Nice catch on the C-Series! :hide:

Duff

Wow, Tony! Santa has been very, very good to you! :horseplay:

Enjoy your machines -nice finds!

...and Merry Christmas! :D

Duff :hide:

HorseFixer

Doc yer getting Too many! <_< Yer crowding me :D Sounds like some fantastic X-mas gifts! :hide:

Teddy da Bear

Should be able to find fuel pumps at NAPA.

Rod(NASNUT)

Doc I also like the black hoods I have 2 C-105's 1 is a parts tractor the other I now with every week and I love it I got it for $50.00 about 6 years ago and will not part with it :hide:DSCF0010.jpg