Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

I claim first blood on Andover snowplowing!

Docwheelhorse

So it "snowed" 3/4" last night and I "HAD TO" :horseplay: get on the B80 and scrape the driveway clean so it would melt in the sun and be nice. Sparky sent his son out with a shovel and said there wasn't enough snow! I think he tried to start his "D" and was having trouble :hide: . So by default or by forfeit--you choose, I win the earliest plowing contest that Sparky didn't even know about anyways :banana:

Tony :D

Teddy da Bear

:hide: 3/4" of snow! :D

jerrell

:hide: While you guys are playing in the snow, i'm still pushing dirt around , since i found out that plow will push dirt, i have really contoured my yard, driveway, ditches, and went back over them to just be using it. and having fun,

One of my neighbors drove by, stopped, backed up and looked at my horse with the blade and said he never saw one like that and was going to look into getting one , maybe we can get some wh's down here , so i don't feel so alone :D

pond195520032003

So it "snowed" 3/4" last night and I "HAD TO" :horseplay: get on the B80 and scrape the driveway clean so it would melt in the sun and be nice. Sparky sent his son out with a shovel and said there wasn't enough snow! I think he tried to start his "D" and was having trouble :D . So by default or by forfeit--you choose, I win the earliest plowing contest that Sparky didn't even know about anyways :banana:

Tony :omg:

:omg: 3/4 snow. where did you pile it all :party: did they cancel school :hide: sounds like a blizzard up there :party::hide: :D

Teddy da Bear

3/4 snow. where did you pile it all unsure.gif did they cancel school whtractor/dunno.gif sounds like a blizzard up there
Now I don't care who you are.....that there is funny! :hide:

Maybe all of the snow fit into a hefty bag??? :D

I would say......it is all of our fault (we that got plowable snow).

We drove him to it!!

mcwh1950

:D > I claim first blood on Andover snowplowing!

:hide: i hope it was mother nature blood

1973Auto

I don't brush my truck off for 3/4". That's not even snow, more like dandruff.

Sparky

So it "snowed" 3/4" last night and I "HAD TO" :horseplay: get on the B80 and scrape the driveway clean so it would melt in the sun and be nice. Sparky sent his son out with a shovel and said there wasn't enough snow! I think he tried to start his "D" and was having trouble :D . So by default or by forfeit--you choose, I win the earliest plowing contest that Sparky didn't even know about anyways :banana:

Tony :hide:

So lets see here.

You went out as early as possible to "win the contest" and froooooze yer butt off to get 3/4 of an inch of snow off the driveway while I sat inside, drinkin a coffee while browsing Redsquare, lookin out the window at my 13 year old boy who was shoveling the snow off my driveway.

Who won again :hide: ?? You want yer trophy mailed to ya :omg: ?

HEHE

Mike...........

HorseFixer
So it "snowed" 3/4" last night and I "HAD TO"

pond195520032003

Teddy da Bear

You guys are just awful! Doc won't want to post ever again.

I'm on your side Doc even if the "white stuff" in your drive

was just the leftover flocking from your Christmas tree.... :hide:

You rock on Doc!

1973Auto

Don't worry Doc, you'll get some snow, I've had so much I won't plow anything less then 6". My avatar is from last year, I have had that much this year since Nov, 16th :horseplay:

Rollerman

I sugest we set up a food & supply drop for Doc if he ever gets :D an 1 1/2" of snow.

It's quite possible with that large of an amount he may be snowed in?

Worse come to worse Mike can send his son over with a wisk broom & get him out. :hide:

linen beige

Don't feel too bad Mike. Sunday morning we had just enough snow to turn SOME pavement white. Maybe a quarter inch! I had to get up at 6 A.M. and clear the church parking lot.

Course I just fired up my leaf/(snow) blower and was done in five minutes!

:horseplay:

Docwheelhorse

Best part about plowing the 3/4" was that it did melt and then the temperature dropped like a rock and I had to throw sand on the driveway to be able to walk up it. :hide: It was 12 degrees when I got up yesterday, its suppose to go to 50+ tommorow. Here come all the colds and sniffles..... :D

Tony