chorusguy

everyone makes mistakes

857 horse
52 minutes ago, squonk said:

I have some cake left! :)

I missed a birthday or 2 Mike.....Sorry i did........but i wont be late for Supper !!

Ed Kennell
3 hours ago, squonk said:

I have some cake left! :)

I have one piece of Pineapple upside down left

IMG_5531.JPG.ebacf16b10731f13c71ab6e13e4

• Like 2

6wheeler

Even the ugly ones get to go to the dance once in awhile. If my second wife had not looked at me as a FIXER-UPPER :eusa-think:? Who knows what I'd be. By the way? I also came with some extra parts on my rear:angry-nono:. But, I came with "2" beerholders:greetings-clappingyellow:.:ROTF:

• Like 4

oliver2-44
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:12 PM, chorusguy said:

Especially me.  I bought this c120 last week.  I wanted it for the motor but don't think I can even use that.  It has a k341 aqs on it which is set up differently than the regular k341 I have on my c160s.  It runs but is missing the air cleaner.  I believe this particular motor was used by John Deere and maybe Jacobson.  It is a quiet line.  The rear end is shot so I may take it apart since I have nothing to lose in that regard.  It has some serviceable body parts but it has been pretty ragged out.  Have an extra hood that is in good shape, good rims, tachamatic, but it is as ugly as a mud fence.  Not sure what to do with this eyesore.  I have no interest in making it operational.  I guess i will try to part it out or sell it for scrap.  Any suggestions? You will see that the previous, previous owner built a heavy duty rack on the back to hold a spray tank and had welded a bracket on it to hold a pump that he ran off the PTO.  He welded a custom cup holder on the right rear fender and a small tool box on the left rear fender.  I'm sure no one else here has suffered from buyers remorse, right?

IMG_20160227_164647.jpg

IMG_20160227_164653.jpg

IMG_20160227_164658.jpg

IMG_20160227_164709.jpg

IMG_20160227_164722.jpg

IMG_20160227_164741.jpg

IMG_20160227_164714.jpg

That looks like the typical wheelhorse for sale in Texas...

With that cup holder you doent even have to say "hold my beer"  and watch this! 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You know, the more I look at these pictures, the more I think that a lot of thought has gone into this horse...not a lot of money...but a lot of thought.  That last picture is the face of a horse that only a mother could love...just look how those sad eyes look up at you.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  This horse has got SURVIVOR written all over it.  It is a chick magnet, and it even has a place for them to sit and hang on.

Get her running and bring her to the show.  I guarantee people will be checking her out. 

• Like 1

Don1977

With just one hand hold on the back it must be a one armed fat lady weight bracket. She could also hop off and hook the chain to what ever he was pulling.

• Like 1

Tankman

The Horse looks like an excellent

worker! Will the cup holder hold a 16 oz Tidewater? That'll seal the deal, mount your Horses!

• Like 1

ericj

the sunstrand hydro's won't roll unless you turn the push valve down by the left rear wheel. it's either a slotted screw head or a square head stem you have to turn to get it to hand push, but just becuase it won't hand push don't mean it won't move when power is applied to it. i'd say get it running before you decide what to do with it, good luck

ps; half the fun it trying to get them to run again

eric j

Wheelin'theSky

Scrap prices are way too low. Better off parting it out or saving the pieces you may use later.