Irv

AUCTION SATURDAY

rjg854

Your more than welcome, Mike,  after all it was your birthday and you drove over there.  The least I could do.  We'll go on another horse hunt again one day, thanks for letting me tag along.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Thanks for the report Mike.  Sorry it was not a better experience.  Warm up and enjoy the rest of your Birthday.

AMC RULES

Picts are one thing...

but, how will you really know...if you don't go? 

Thanks for taking us along birthday boy.  :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 2

russellmc301

well there are times i wish i lived in ny 

• Like 1

buckrancher

sorry you left early mike Jo and I stayed until they were almost done

first off no wheel horse tractor sold for more than $150 the 857 went for a $100 and the 1257 sold for $135

I found the rest of the sickle bar parts and put them with the bar and that sold for $200 ( great deal)

thankfully I had found a good picture of the wheel horse seeder so I knew what the parts looked like it was missing I bought one piece of the back hopper off a trailer of stuff down by the sign in trailer

and I found another part on one of the pallets of loose parts so I ended up all but the row marker and drive chain I also bought the two piece seat that was on one of the pallets in the pictures

also got a nos kohler gas tank and a new kohler regulator checker and some troy built tiller  stuff

56d228ddb2b21_100_2393(2).thumb.JPG.ab10

100_2394.thumb.JPG.5a92345ccc3ffc4d63532

Brian

• Like 7

squonk

I was wondering if you had stayed Brian. How late did it go? Randy and I were thinkin if we stayed and got a tractor, how much later would we need to stay to get them out of there.:scratchead: 

Edited by squonk

rjg854

Wouldn't you know it, that they went that cheap :o  I'd of liked to have gotten a bigger hp :wh: but I am still be satisfied with the twin commandos. I'll just save my money and see if I can find a grader blade for the 854, in PA..

• Like 1

buckrancher

we were on are way home at 3:30pm

they were pulling stuff out to the road with a ford 8n

Brian

Edited by buckrancher
  • Like 1

squonk
36 minutes ago, Ranger13148 said:

Wouldn't you know it, that they went that cheap :o  I'd of liked to have gotten a bigger hp :wh: but I am still be satisfied with the twin commandos. I'll just save my money and see if I can find a grader blade for the 854, in PA..

If we had stayed they would have gone for more. Still couldn't imagine the struggle getting the heavy stuff out of there! Good thing we left. I had to go rescue my B-I-L putting ground fault breakers in a rental unit. He probably would have burned it down! :lol:

• Like 1

rjg854

Things have a way of working themselves out ;)

c-series don

I have that seeder with EVERYTHING, seed plates,row marker totally complete N.O.S. I bought it some years ago from Don Kane at the big show. Every year people try to buy it from me but I know I probably won't find another one, even got the original paper work! I can take pics and measurements of the row marker if buckrancher needs it. Now I just gotta find that elusive farm 540 PTO attachment!!

• Like 5

squonk
54 minutes ago, buckrancher said:

we were on are way home at 3:30pm

they were pulling stuff out to the road with a ford 8n

Brian

I would have had to sit in the truck to warm up a long time to have made it to 3. Heck I'm still cold! 

stevasaurus

Hot Dogs never taste good when you are sick.  :)  Sorry you did not feel good Mike, but thanks for taking us with you.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

squonk

The sirloin sandwich at Parkers tasted great! Those hot dogs were advertized as Hoffmans but I think they made them from some kids Play-doh machine !

• Like 2

IthacaJeff

I was hoping someone would report of this auction. I don't participate in RS so much anymore as the busyness of life is in other areas, but I do treasure my WHs. I had hoped to go, but my son's high school basketball team made the sectional finals and played that Sat afternoon. In fact, I would bet a few would-be-auction goers were down in Binghampton, NY watching their local team, Moravia HS, play against us. A one point loss for us.

Good job on the planter, Brian.

Jeff in Ithaca/Enfield

• Like 1