Blue Sky Motel

Bluesky Motel in Biglerville Pa

Blue Sky Motel

We still have rooms available for the tractor show! Limited rooms. Call us soon! 717-677-7736

• Like 1

Blue Sky Motel

who all has a reservation to stay with us this year? Give a shout out and let me know what you think about a pre show here at the Motel with your tractors? maybe a little bbq? give us a heads up and book your room a day early Wednesday June 22nd!

Edited by Blue Sky Motel

KC9KAS

@Blue Sky Motel :WRS:  We won't be making the trip this year, but your suggestions sound good!

• Like 1

whtractors24

how much for the 23rd and 24th of june 2 beds ? @Blue Sky Motel

857 horse

I am staying with you thursday and friday,,,,,,,  If a good head count will attend a pre-show meet and greet,,,,That would be awsome.....and i would come...

Could even become an annual Pre-event ...i noticed..there is about 2 acres of grass out back,,,,,,maybe a mow in as well.....i will bring some (hot) dogs.........but no cats.!!!! 

Howard in Virginia....

Edited by 857 horse
no raining dogs or cats,,,just hot dogs,,lolo
  • Like 1

Blue Sky Motel

hi whtractors24! sorry it took me so long to respond....for 2 beds it is $99 plus tax. you can call me for a reservation today! 717-677-7736 ONLY 4 ROOMS LEFT!!!

RedRider
On 2/25/2016 at 2:37 PM, Blue Sky Motel said:

who all has a reservation to stay with us this year? Give a shout out and let me know what you think about a pre show here at the Motel with your tractors? maybe a little bbq? give us a heads up and book your room a day early Wednesday June 22nd!

Just booked a room online, please keep us posted if you have any special events that weekend. Thanks!