mrc

pros and cons of original wh foot pedal kit

mrc

hi guys, for those of you who have experience with the original wh foot pedal kit i'm looking for feedback, be it positive or negative.  thank you   mike in mass

MalMac

The original Wheel Horse pedal kits to me were very uncomfortable and awkward. I had one on for a day and took it off. Caused you to set in the seat with your right leg about 4 inches higher than your left, caused you to lean in the seat. Very herky jerky too. If you want a pedal kit one of the members here makes a nice kit. Look in the vendors section for Matts pedal kits.

Edited by MalMac

baerpath

I've only had one, that was on a C195 I thought it worked good .  Didn't need to lean it was a little jerky reverse to forward but not terrible.  I have another one from Doc when I put together another loader C195

DennisThornton
8 minutes ago, baerpath said:

I've only had one, that was on a C195 I thought it worked good .  Didn't need to lean it was a little jerky reverse to forward but not terrible.  I have another one from Doc when I put together another loader C195

Did you ever use any of your 5XIs?  I'm pretty darned happy with my motion pedals!  That dozer blade you sold me would be even more pleasant to use if it was on my XI.  Lot's a back and forward, back and ...

DOC in Kentucky

I sold 60-70 of the repro Wheel Horse foot pedals part # 8-3900 without a single issue or complaint. I have installed it on a 314 auto and a 417h myself and once you get them adjusted properly they are awesome. I am currently producing a few more to sell this summer.

• Like 3

stevebo

I have a few. The only complaint I have is you have to cut the side cover. I stillhave one from DOC that is on the shelf waiting to install on my C195 after I find the time and energy to repainted it...

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-+1: No disappointments here, still using Doc's kit too.