Sign in to follow this  
perry

this years plow team

perry

been plowing with the wheel horse 1277, 877 & others over the past years. this year i am going with a all simplicity plow team. the horse's are taking a year off in the heated garage. it gets really rough around here snowplowing and i really dont want to break anything my nice 1277 and the 877. the 877 is my favorite and is a AWSOME plow tractor but its under powered with the 8hp.

2 simplicity landlords with hydro lift - 46" snowplows. and a simplicity 3314H with electric lift and 46" snowplow {thanks kelly for the plow} :hide:

tractordec001.jpg

tractordec002.jpg

tractordec003.jpg

tractordec005.jpg

ol550

Yup you're ready. :D Like the weight extensions and the tow strap ready. Do the chains on the fronts help? I know the fronts tend to slide over when angle blading. Just one thing though do you have extra duct tape just in case? :hide: hope you have fun in the snow, Mike

rustyoldjunk

good looking team Perry.the middle landlord is my favorite for looks.how much total stinger weight do you have on it?

Nick

Nice looking plow team you have there. :hide: Ive never tried a cab but I bet that has to warm things up on those windy days.

pond195520032003

Nice team there Perry :D i had a 3414 a few years ago like the white hood one, but never used it and kinda wish i still had it :hide:

MaineDad

Keep it Simple - should be the sub title of this thread! Nice looking team you have there. Let's get some action shots this winter :hide:

perry

Yup you're ready. :D Like the weight extensions and the tow strap ready. Do the chains on the fronts help? I know the fronts tend to slide over when angle blading. Just one thing though do you have extra duct tape just in case? :hide: hope you have fun in the snow, Mike

the weights sticking out of the rear are counter weights for the heavy snow plow. when haveing a tractor with manual lift {like i had last year} it is a must to have a rear weight. you go from lifting the blade with 2 hands to lifting the balde with one hand with ease :hide: . i now have hydro lifts installed. i figured i would still use the counter weights to help take of some strain on the hydro and ofcourse extra traction weight.

no extra duct tape, it was used all in the making of the cab :omg: .

Kelly

Yup your ready for snow :hide: , what about that one you just posted pic's of with the blower on it? the other off brand, I need a set of chains for the front of my plow tractor, been looking all summer, found some to fit the narrow tires like you have, off a walk behind blower, but my tires are 16x6.50x8's :D may just put skinny tires on this year.

Sparky

Good lookin team Perry :hide: ! Is this the first time you've used a cab? I've allways wanted to try one on my snow-chucker tractor but anytime one comes up for sale around here it brings BIG money.

Mike...........

Rollerman

Looks good Perry....maybe Red Green will come over & drive the one with the cab?

Always like the looks of that tractor in the center....seen pics of it around here "RS" since you started posting.

Glad to see it's still running strong. :hide:

bitten

Perry it sure looks like you are ready. Do you have two other people that will help you and get it done in record time?

rwilson

Nice team. I also like the patch job on the cab! You know what they say. If you cant duck it **** it!! just playin with you, I use duck tape for everything! Nice group of tractors. And good luck playin in the snow. :hide:

oldandred

Perry looks like youre ready for some ting I heard that wallie world ( Walmart ) has a sale on duct tape if there sold out Im in hvac drop me a email I can fix you up fast with the good stuff