truckin88

What Wheel Horses do you regret selling?

Shynon

I have to say I have only sold a couple, non that I will miss. I think for the most part I have a hard time selling any of my horses, hence the herd keeps getting larger.

• Like 1

JPWH

I guess I can be a member of the never sold any club. My first was given to me after someone left to rot in a field and the new owner wanted it hauled off. Rod and crank was shot. I spent 200.00 for parts and my brother rebuilt it for me. Then my son gave me the raider 12 6 speed with no motor. I robbed the motor for the  raider and use it now. Then I bought the 854 locked up rust bucket that I am currently rebuilding. To get all three in the condition that I want them I don't have time to look for another that I won't sell. lol

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

Not my problem...yet. Still on my first and only. She hasn't met the right fella yet to invite over for drinks...and then...

• Like 3

Ken B

Oddly enough the one tractor that I regret selling isn't a Wheel Horse but an old Economy/Powerking that had a bucket loader on it... :scratchead:

• Like 1

stevebo
1 hour ago, Ken B said:

Oddly enough the one tractor that I regret selling isn't a Wheel Horse but an old Economy/Powerking that had a bucket loader on it... :scratchead:

If I remember right you said you did what you wanted with it and now your done with it ...

• Like 3

WHX??
12 hours ago, Hank01 said:

I guess I can be a member of the never sold any club.

10 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Not my problem...yet. Still on my first and only

PM ya the secret "never sold any" club hand shake!!! :lol:

• Like 4

buckrancher

I have sold some and gave way some but I guess I don't regret anything I still have 50

Brian

• Like 7

Ken B
12 hours ago, stevebo said:

If I remember right you said you did what you wanted with it and now your done with it ...

Yeah, I thought I was but they do come in handy... I just noticed you have no regrets.. Must be nice keeping all of em eh Stevie boy?:ychain:

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 2