SALTYWRIGHT

CAN NOT DO IT ANY MORE.

sorekiwi

Sorry to hear this Russ.  Get well soon!

TDF5G

Prayers for you.  

wallfish

Wow, this is horrible news. I'm glad you're semi OK since you were able to get on your PC and type but hope you feel better and get well soon.   

• Like 1

Sparky
2 hours ago, wallfish said:

Wow, this is horrible news. I'm glad you're semi OK since you were able to get on your PC and type but hope you feel better and get well soon.   

John...Zag's wont be the same without having Russ there hitting the alarm or the remote start on his 1054 when some unsuspecting guy is crawling all over it!

Lets hope he heals up enough to make a show this spring.

Mike..........

• Like 2

wallfish
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

John...Zag's wont be the same without having Russ there hitting the alarm or the remote start on his 1054 when some unsuspecting guy is crawling all over it!

Lets hope he heals up enough to make a show this spring.

Mike..........

I hear ya, and always enjoy hanging with Russ at the shows!

That remote stuff is always funny no matter how many times he does it!

Get better Russ so you don't have to stop Horse'n around!

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Russ, although I never got the chance to have conversation with you, I learned early on you are one of the "Supporting Pillars" of this Wheel Horse collection hobby. You have probably forgotten more than many of us will ever know about Wheel Horses, and I say that with all due respect. I pray that time will take care of getting you back in the Wheel Horse saddle so to speak, and we will see you again at the Big Show in June 2016. I remember when my Dad at the age of 80 crashed his pickup truck head on into a tree and broke his neck. For the first week after doing so he was ready to give up but the old survival instict from WW2 kicked in and he was back driving and lived another 11 years.

I hope we will be geting a good report from you soon Russ.

Van

• Like 4

WNYPCRepair
15 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Russ, although I never got the chance to have conversation with you, I learned early on you are one of the "Supporting Pillars" of this Wheel Horse collection hobby. You have probably forgotten more than many of us will ever know about Wheel Horses, and I say that with all due respect. I pray that time will take care of getting you back in the Wheel Horse saddle so to speak, and we will see you again at the Big Show in June 2016. I remember when my Dad at the age of 80 crashed his pickup truck head on into a tree and broke his neck. For the first week after doing so he was ready to give up but the old survival instict from WW2 kicked in and he was back driving and lived another 11 years.

I hope we will be geting a good report from you soon Russ.

Van

I agree, I have never met you, but don't give up, you would be surprised what a determined individual can accomplish. 

• Like 4

VinsRJ

Sorry to read this Russ, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you will continue to be present on RS!

• Like 3

cruisnblue48

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to meet you personally, but as everyone else has mentioned, you have been a great inspiration to me here on RedSquare. Get healthy and back up on your horse.

• Like 2

mikekot3

I hope you have a speedy recovery Russ. At least online while you are mending you can share your knowledge and have a good laugh at our trials and tribulations.

• Like 1

nylyon

Russ was thinking of you today, I hope you're getting better.

• Like 2

RMCIII

Russ - have had some fun conversations on here with you. Really sorry to hear about your situation. Praying for a speedy, healthy recovery! You know, when a race horse finally is deemed past prime, they ship them off to Kentucky where they get to live out their life on one of the best horse farms in the US> Just because you can't "run" doesn't mean you can't hang around the WH Farm! God Bless Russ!

RMC.

• Like 1

rmaynard

Keep up the positive attitude Russ. I predict that you are going to defy the odds, make a full, quick recovery, and we will see you at the big show this year.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 3

953 nut

Russ, that is the best news I have had all day week! You do exactly what the doctors tell you and we will be seeing you in June at the "Big Show".       :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Great news Russ...thanks for the update.     I also am looking forward to meeting you at the Big Show.

• Like 2

roadapples
1 minute ago, ekennell said:

Great news Russ...thanks for the update.     I also am looking forward to meeting you at the Big Show.

Yea, great, what Ed said

AMC RULES

:text-+1:   Awesome news...   :eusa-clap:

God speed on your recovery Russ.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 1

wallfish

Thanks for the good news Russ. Hope you feel better

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

stevebo

You cannot keep a good man down !!:D

• Like 3

rjg854

Hang in there, Salty, time heals all wounds, have a Happy Christmas!

• Like 1

rick

Glad to hear things are looking up!

• Like 1

wrightorchid

Get well soon.  You are definitely loved around here.

• Like 2

Ken B

Get well soon Russ! Before you know you'll be back in the saddle. You have inspired me thru the years as well and you always amaze me.