tom h.hill

tom h.hill

i have a 1054 that runs pretty good . the fuel pump isnt stock.its set up were i tapped and threaded in a pipe fitting in the block were the stock one would go.generator starter wascleaned up an new bearings .put a  new solinode and voltage regulator.redid the wiring.that you might have to take a look at.got the origanal  rear 15" wheels.sandblasted both front an back an new paint.new snow tires on the rears.made a stainless grill for her.moumted new bigger headlights.so anyways i was driving it threw my back yard about 6 months ago and it just stopped moving.put it into reverse nothin.so i guess theres a pin inside that let go.i dont have the time to take it apart so i wanna sell her.if anyone is interested let me know

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

Sparky

Tom. Two things.

Can you please post this in the For sale classifieds......and I might be interested in it.

I'll send you a PM.

Mike...........

Pullstart

Not to lead you away from what you want to do, but did you check small things like the belt for wear or a cut, any woodruff keys in the drive pulleys and on the hubs?  I had a key come out of a loose hub while mowing one day, that was quite a mystery to figure out with no noise... just a swift nothing while in gear, moving around a corner.

good luck!

• Like 1

tbarnhart

Yea, check the rear wheel hubs. I can see from your picture that the one on the left seems to have come loose and moved on the axle. Good chance a hub and key will fix that one.

• Like 4