Sign in to follow this  
84 400

Horse less..... THANK YOU ALL

84 400

Well guys I know I have not been around long but I just wanted to say THANkS! This site has been very helpful to me and I will miss checking out all the projects progress. My 1962 552 is off to a new home. I hope the owner enjoys it as much as i have. I really hate to see it go and will probably regret it later in life. I have posted a vid on my youtube account that shows the hydro lift system alot of you wanted to see. I would also like to say thanks to bell for helping me with some needed parts.

Also I am posting a brand new never mounted set of carlile aggy tires still in the shipping package in the classifieds. So if you know anyone who would want these for what I paid please let me know.

Again thanks

Ian T

WheelHorse_of_course

:D Thanks for sharing the video.

Best of luck with future projects :hide: :hide:

Brian1045

Cool video man. We'll be seeing you around....When you get another one! :hide: :banana:

84 400

That is probibly the case. For now tho I think it is for the best that I start to clean out some of my projects. I wish I had more time and money to finish them all but this horse has worked for me like no other. It was fun getting one that was dead and bringing it back to working mowing condition. I still got my 1976 Case to keep me going when I feel the need. And I would like to get another horse some time. Keep up the great work everybody!