Sign in to follow this  
BigRedD180

D180 non-WheelHorse plow

BigRedD180

Brand new member needs some advise:

I purchased my D180 last year that came with a bottom plow, 4' rear blade, 48" mower deck, and a non-wheelhorse 48" dozer/snow plow. The snow plow was mounted (pivot and lift) to the Rock Shaft (guy I got it from was MORON), obviously soon as I got it home and lifted it the Rock Shaft snapped because it was binding against itself :hide: .

It took me until this spring to find a rock shaft so I could get the mid lift to work, I would like to know how to correct the mounting for the blade because I have re-fabricate the frame so that the pivot point is either on the axle or the frame where it belongs. I have searched the forums but do not see where any details are about the D series tractor's snow blade was mounted so I have a starting point. I see some mount on the frame and some mount on the axles. So which is it for the D180?

Love the forum, glad I found it.

Thank you,

Mike

refracman

Mike :hide: glad to have you here.

Your D wil take the snow plow in this thread.

I'm not sure which attachmatic it takes it possible that it will take the same as the 195/ GT14 which is shown in the parts veiw

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5873

in this thread it shows a pic of it.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5873

bt81camaro

Mike :hide: I have a D200. Not sure about compatability with the other series, but on the D series the snow/dozer blade mounts on the rear axle.

Jim_M

The D 160, 180 and 200 all use the same blade and all use the same rear axle mounted quick attach to mount the blade.

BigRedD180

Thank You all for the help, I hope that I can return the favor some day but I am still relatively new to the wheelhorse tractors and still learning. I will get some pics of BigRed when I get'r put back together, got to get her ready for plowin'.

Thanks again,

mike