Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Michigan Road trip

Brrly1

Well Hello It seems I have been sitting here just typing away this morning. One post after another. Well here last Wednesday day before the day I stuffed myself, Troy, my grandson and myself took a trip to they Great White North to visit a fellow horsemen known as Bob. Actually got there a little late but we did get the grand tour of the Horse Stables and yes there was plenty to see. Alot of nice things that I would like to have but I have to pry them out from underneath Bob's fingers. Basically impossible maybe after I hit the lotto or something like that. I did take a few pictures of the 418. That is one Bad Tractor!!! We got out of there andhit the highway and boy howdy, did we hit the traffic. it was something else coming out of Lansing on Inter. 96 for about 25 miles bumper to bumper almost reminded me off the 5 freeway in L.A. Killer Traffic. Anyway it was a good visit. I brought home a 58rj and a 520 which Bob and I did alot of trading down in Portland this last time they had there show. Just another road trip. Burly

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03079.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

Rollerman

John hopeing to make it up to Bob's soon myself for nothing else to just visit & see the new tractors in his collection. :hide:

How about some pics of the new RJ58 & the 520H?

KyBlue

Sweet!! Traffic was a nightmare Wed.. glad Ive been able to stay home this weekend and not have to drive the big truck!

Duff

Great pics! :D

And yeah, I've been on "The 5" before driving a truck. That's one gnarly stretch of highway...er...mobile parking lot! :hide:

Duff :hide:

kpinnc

Glad you had a good trip John!

And that 4X4 418 is just AWESOME! :hide:

Kevin