Sign in to follow this  
perry

B-100 rant

perry

i have a complaint about my B100. where the heck do they expect you to put extra tools and hardware :D . i dont like the fact that the rear pan does'nt lift either. since i dont have the new fandagled rear hitch chain cable setup, i would'nt mind putting in a tool box style body housing on it and going with the old style rear cable. is there any obsticles that are going to get in my way. when im deep out in the bush i need my extra hitch adapters, pins, tow strap and so on.

nylyon
Have you seen this thread by Sparky? It has some ideas on what you can do for that added storage...

T-Mo

Yes, ammo cans. I have two on my trailer to stow my straps, etc. Works good.

Rollerman

Perry the later C series & the B series are kinda a pain with the fixed rear fender.

I like the early versions myselfwith the toolbox area underneath.

Another transitional thing I supose...they started going to the rear fuel tanks.

The rear tunnel on the B or later C's is setup differant...You would have to swap out the tower,tunnel & all just to get that toolbox.

Another thing...with the fixed rear fenders there is a whole mess of stuff that Wheel Horse added for a rear lift.

You could try & run the cable to the back & make one up your self?

I have done this before useing parts from TSC?

Curmudgeon

Funny, I've NEVER used the "toolboxes" on any of my tractors. LOL

Just goes to show how different people have different wants. Makes it hard to please everyone.

perry

Another thing...with the fixed rear fenders there is a whole mess of stuff that Wheel Horse added for a rear lift.

i sold a complete rear cable setup for $15 that would have fit my B. 3 months before i bought the B100 :D . ill guess ill have to fit a ammo box some how with out drilling any holes.

TT

Maybe you could use a set of rear bagger mounting "arms" (or a similar homemade design) to mount a rear rack from a 4 wheeler on your tractor?

You could also make a bracket to snap in to the front hitch or bolt to the frame that sticks out the front far enough to mount an ammo box. :D Bolt a tow hook or a big eyebolt to it if you need a place to pull from that end.