JP 141

Red Square Thanks

Wheel-N-It

Its fun being here JP. The fun and fellowship along with the wealth of Wheel Horse and Kohler, Tecky, and Onan knowledge is what keeps me here.
God Bless America and all of us at Red Square
:USA:

• Like 8

DougC

Two very good posts. I feel the same.:text-goodpost:

• Like 4

JP 141

Absolutely 953 nut... I check out random issues and  learn more all the time....Hope to get to meet someday, would be cool to do so !! would love to talk to you guys in a garage full of WH Stuff !!

• Like 2

Pullstart

Shoulda been at Scott's meet and greet JP!  That's pretty much what went on for the entire day :)

• Like 4

857 horse

The BIG SHOW is next June in PA...Every model of Wheel Horse represented....the group is a mixed bag ,,,mixed up...and some one is always stirring something up...
or just stirring up the pot....Its 3 days of putting faces with the names,,,,,Noses to the grind stones,,,,Great Food !!!!! Lots of walking,, talking ,,idle chatter...
a  Wheel Horse Flea Market,,,with a close 2nd runner up of E-bay........and you dont need shipping or Pay-Pal,,,,,,,

Boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did we leave anything out???
Not to Mention Buds Exhaust Stacks.. lolool

• Like 5

squonk

The BIG SHOW is next June in PA...

Ice cream and the campfire! :lol::)

• Like 2

Pullstart

oh boy I might have to take a road trip next year!  sounds way better than smores

• Like 1

JC 1965

Red Square is great !!   :hide:

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

The BIG SHOW is next June in PA...

And Rhubarb Pie :lol:

• Like 1

Pullstart

Ok I'm in now.  If there's pie with ice cream, I'm in.  Does Stevasaurus bring the rock-n-rye too?

• Like 4

squonk

Dang! How could I forget the pie Van? 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

JP...if you have not...check out the show pictures from Scott's and the Big Show.  :)

• Like 2

ACman

Hopefully going to make it to the show , meet all of you great people . Words can't describe how much this group has helped me out. With my physical disabilities not being able to fix of drive any of my tractors myself , it's like rehab for my brain.                                     It's on my bucket list for sure ! Maybe next summer if I can talk the wife into it I could host a meet and greet at my house . I only have 3 acers , but if I time it right there's a hay field next to me for you boys with sicklebars , and enough property behind the pole barn to play in the dirt.

• Like 4

JP 141

I spend a lot of time checking out the Galleries....Gives me the FEVER !!

• Like 3

857 horse

There was Rhubarb pie???.....and Wow,,,,,,time has passed fast...just 2 years ago.I ran out of gas,,,the guys in the 3rd turn filled me up,,,,I lost a wheel   Bob Maynard Saved my weekend with a wheel stud kit...(thanks Bob)) oh,,,and Bobs bucking Horse........Took a class from John Wallfish,,,on the applied science's of a belt gaurd...Wild Bill the Master of ceromonies,,,kept the day moving..                  Between Mike Sqonk and Steve  asaurus...keeping an accounting of events as they would unfold.....Jake Kuhn.him self..as Featured  in a nationally published magazine   ,,,,Dont forget Bill Jenkins.....My first Wheel Horse encounter.....a very good person to know if you need a horse part,,,,,,!!!!!!
So where was i..???    Oh  Rhubarb pie....=).

• Like 3

roadapples

I was there when you ran out of gas. Can`t remember who came to the rescue but I remember those front wheels. They need to go back on. Lookin` forward to seeing you (and everybody else) next year.

squonk

Ok Rhubarb pie story. (As best as I can remember) A couple of years ago the ladies at the bus stop/ food kitchen sold some rhubarb pie. Van got a hold of some and was raving about it here on the forum. We made a date:) to share some together the next year. Well the next year came and they had  NO PIE!!!!!!! :bitch:  We were pretty disappointed so I told Van, next year I'll bring a rhubarb pie. I picked up a nice one ( homeade dutch style) from a local mennonite store. All weekend I kept my eyes peeled for Van.He had his son there and I guess he was tied up with the "Joys of Camping"  and I didn't see him much. Finally mid afternoon on Friday I spied the rascal across the way and hollered at him and pointed to my cooler. :) A few minutes later the pie and Cool Whip were flowing! 767109581avatar.thumb.gif.7cf3c1ab0ce678

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Wheel-N-It
Yeah Boy, Mike really came through for me this year at the Big Show!!! The steady rain (sometimes we had downpours) was no match for Mike's Rhubarb pie :thanks:and all that rain and soggy ground combined could not take the smile off my face after the first forkful of fine dessert went straight into my piehole :woohoo:

• Like 2

AMC RULES
Yeah, I remember... Friday night before the skies opened up.   :hide:
IMG_0260.thumb.JPG.4be43af611e2460b74cda

• Like 1

squonk

And here I thought all of those folks were standing in line at the bus stop waiting for my autograph! :)2013_06242014WHCC0083_zps45d418ad.thumb.

857 horse

OK   thats it,,,,Craig has a bowl of goodness,,,,,,Mike waitin for the next Bus in from Dodge...........

So,,,next year,,,,,I will bring ,,,,1 deep  dish.Apple home made pie,,,,,forks,,,bowls  in the cooler.....Mums the word   
And Road Apples......your right,,,the funny looking wheels are gonna be on the ALL WRONG 401.....
Let Stevasourus,know ,,,yes we did see the mug in his hand at the Meet and Greet,,,( hot coffee )    we know....

News as it unfolds....film at 11

• Like 2

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:  Home made, deep dish, apple pie.  :text-woo:
  • Like 1