Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

Just F.Y.I.

Retired Wrencher

I call Terry yesterday for an order of decals. We talk for a little bit I ask him how many sets of 607 has made in the last few years . He paused for a while and I do not think he has made any that he can remember. I told Terry  how long it took to find this model. He says it has always been available. But no one has really called in on this model.So I guess it is a rare Model.  Just thought I pass this on to you. Take Care    Gary    B.......

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You're really liking this 607...aren't ya???   :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

Retired Wrencher

You're really liking this 607...aren't ya???   :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance::handgestures-thumbupright:

YYYYEEESSSSSS.  It is always nice to find a wild horse once in a while out of the heard of many. Thanks Steve.

Edited by T1257
  • Like 1

Sparky

Oh Gary....don't think we don't all see where this thread is going.
Tomorrow in the Redsquare classifieds will be a "Ultra-rare, almost never seen before Wheel Horse 607 for one miiiillllliiiooon dollars!!"
 :ychain:

Just kiidin and its great to see how much enjoyment your getting outa this tractor!
Mike......

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Sparky, Gary has been looking for this horse for quite a while...I was even helping him look out here in the mid-west for the last year.  He is like a kid in a candy store right now...out of control.  You will not see this horse for sale...and you are right about where this thread is going.  :)

• Like 1