Shuboxlover

Snagged some goodies today...

Shuboxlover
:greetings-clappingyellow::greetings-clappingyellow::greetings-clappingyellow:

I have been working on this deal for a couple months now, I haven't said anything because I didn't want to jinx it.  These were only about 20 miles from me, he has a D-200 with loader he said he may sell to me also, don't know if I'll get that one though.   The flail mower (although not Wheel Horse) is a BEAST!!!  I'll probably sell that as I really don't have a use for it.  Any idea what to ask for the flail mower?

I do have a couple questions though.

1).  I haven't had a loader tractor for a while, when mounting the pump, do I have to take the entire rear PTO shaft out or can I just take the pulley off?
2).  What does this sickle bar fit?
2a). Is the sickle complete or am I missing something?

20150927_151046_zpsyezstsa4.jpg
20150927_151029-1_zpsedpxwgko.jpg
20150927_151038_zpsat8ahk91.jpg
20150927_151126_zpsncghdzhi.jpg
20150927_151140_zpsr9zaeqgz.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

nice haul!  does that mower not fit on the D series?

Shuboxlover

Does the entire rear PTO assembly have to come out to install the pump for the loader or does just the pulley need to come off?

Is the sickle bar complete?

Edited by Shuboxlover

wh500special

I may not remember correctly, but I didn't think you had to touch any part of the rear pto assembly.  When equipped with the rear mounted backhoe, the pto shaft powers the pump for that unit and they were intended to be used in conjunction with the FEL.  

Shuboxlover

Thank you sir!!!

Does anyone know what I should ask for that flail mower?  I don't know if it's a $100 piece or and $800 piece or more or somewhere in between...they are ridiculously expensive new...it's 60"

WNYPCRepair

Do you have any other pictures of it? I haven't been able to find much googling wheel horse flail mowers. A pic of the blades, or manufacturer's labels?

Could this be it? Looks similar, but not exact

http://www.tractorhouse.com/OnlineAuctions/Details.aspx?OHID=8470287&LP=TH 

Edited by WNYPCRepair

Shuboxlover

It's not wheel horse, but here's the problem....it's been painted and all markings are gone that I can see. :(

WNYPCRepair

PM sent. 

More pictures could help, I'm finding some that are similar

wh500special

It kind of looks like a Haban to me.  Might not be.  Does it have a 2000 rpm input like the D-autos?

no idea on value.  Big tractor flails don't seem to be very expensive around here.  Maybe ask $500 and take offers.  

Steve

953 nut

In the early 70s we bought one a bit bigger to put up grass silage, it worked great. Hard to say what it is worth, but the buyer won't be disappointed.

Shuboxlover

What do these sickle bars go for, I was going to keep it, but didn't realize it went to a 953/1054.  If that's the case I may sell it.