Sign in to follow this  
clintonnut

d250 hydro pump

clintonnut

Hi everyone,

I have had a D-250 for two years and it's been at the WHCC show twice. I'm pretty savvy with hunting down parts and so forth but i need a filter for the hydro pump. The pump number is 0-547-507-301. It has a resivoir and the filter is inside of it.

Thanks

Charlie

P.S. If any of you need carb parts or ignition parts i can help.

canam1991

i would like to say :D:hide::hide: are you charlie pitcher?

clintonnut

Yes I'm charlie pitcher. You may have seen my tractor on Mark's site. I was at the Wheel Horse show this year with the beast. I bought a parts manual this year with almost all of the attachments parts lists at the show this year. I know of the wherabouts of a tiller for $300 near me. On my tractor I used Carlisle Tru Power ag tires because they're exactly like the original ag Goodyears. I bought them from M.E. Miller for $140. They're 4ply made in the USA and they look awesome. I have yet to post some pics of them on Mark's site.

Yea the parts manual had lots of notes such as "in freezer in basement" LOL :hide: The hydraulic pump parts list said the # for the filter which is 252321. It even had a phone # with it. So i have yet to call them but who knows how old that note is.

Whats your name? Your tractors look familiar.