three50seven

New from Indiana

three50seven

Hello everyone! I've been a member of the FB groups for about 3 years now, but finally got around to joining here. I've had three 'horses, but never more than one at a time...First was a C-125 (which I never should have sold), then a 418-H that blew up earlier this summer, then replaced that with a 314-H that I just don't care for. I'm looking to go back to something older I think. Hope to gain some knowledge and maybe contribute a little bit here. 

• Like 1

three50seven

Hello everyone! I've been a member of the FB groups for about 3 years now, but finally got around to joining here. I've had three 'horses, but never more than one at a time...First was a C-125 (which I never should have sold), then a 418-H that blew up earlier this summer, then replaced that with a 314-H that I just don't care for. I'm looking to go back to something older I think. Hope to gain some knowledge and maybe contribute a little bit here. 

Molon_Labe
:WRS:

Sparky

Mike........

WHX??

Rule # 1 here is never sell a horse, just keep buying. Horse trading is acceptable

Rule # 2 is if your wife says you have too many tractors tell her to see rule # 1.

:lol:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:and consider becoming a Supporter here http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/

Edited by WHX5
  • Like 3

muz123

Welcome to red square! Try to look into a C-121 their pretty nice.

953 nut
:WRS:       Glad you found us, I too am a fan of the '50s and '60s :wh:          :text-welcomeconfetti:   to            :rs:
  • Like 1

KC9KAS

Digger 66

Greetings .
Let's see the dang thing already tappingfoot_zpsa5e10bb7.gif

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 4

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:    :text-goodpost:   :text-+1:

:wwp: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

three50seven

OK, here's a pic of me plowing with the old C125 from two winters ago. She was a beast, and I was stupid to sell her when the 418 came up for sale locally...

e5f498963c976da94b558edb6e5520e9.jpg

Here's my current 314. Nice machine, but it just doesn't have the same attraction as the older ones [emoji17] 8013cdeb8cb2db8021e12c523955df26.jpg

And a pic of my other machine.... Please don't throw me out 'cuz the paint is orange [emoji13]

db0f0126d7b8bebe3e4473533f32d6a6.jpg

• Like 1

JPWH
:text-welcomeconfetti: TO :rs:

You need at least two to start with, one to work and one to play with and I recommend you become a supporter because you will want to post a lot of pictures. If you are not already you will soon be addicted. 
  • Like 2

slammer302

I agree with you about the 314H i have one and thought it would be my favorite but i still find my self getting on one of my older horses when its time to mow. 

• Like 1

WHX??

On the orange your forgiven only because it's closer to red than green & Yello and WH never offered a tractor that big:D

• Like 1

can whlvr

Terry M

:WRS:....That 314-8 Looks to be in nice shape!!    I'd keep it and just add another...:D

oliver2-44

As Terry said keep the 314 H as a worker and add something old to play with!

• Like 1