MalMac

Poor mans lift table

Pollack Pete

How do you lift the tractors to get the cart under it????

• Like 1

JPWH

I like it. Lift with mobility! Great idea for a small work shop like I have.

AMC RULES

Bend over?  :lol: 

• Like 1

Ken B

I'm thinkin the cart is attached to something keeping it in place and he uses a set of ramps? That is how I'd do it...

dclarke

Good idea, Tim. I have trouble with working on the floor too...... Is that an air conditioner I see in the shop wall? 

Tankman

Good idea, Tim. I have trouble with working on the floor too...... Is that an air conditioner I see in the shop wall? 

Cool idea! Table 'n ramps? 

I'm an old Jarhead too, goin' to build a higher work table! Thanks for the post.

MalMac

Yep, use ramps. Block the wagon so it won't move. I then can wheel it around where I want it. Yes Denny the AC has been my favorite item in the shop at the moment. Got to keep the shop shut up because skeeters and other flying biting critters. One can only put so much bug juice on. Even got critters that say "Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead and go right through the bug juice. So I closed the shop up and using a old AC  unit that was tossed out because neighbor did not like all the noise the fan made. Lol 

But yeah the wagon works great. My back is loving it. Should have done it long time ago.

• Like 3

Coadster32

Great idea!!

Kelsey

Yep, use ramps. Block the wagon so it won't move. I then can wheel it around where I want it. Yes Denny the AC has been my favorite item in the shop at the moment. Got to keep the shop shut up because skeeters and other flying biting critters. One can only put so much bug juice on. Even got critters that say "Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead and go right through the bug juice. So I closed the shop up and using a old AC  unit that was tossed out because neighbor did not like all the noise the fan made. Lol 

But yeah the wagon works great. My back is loving it. Should have done it long time ago.

Brilliant!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RULE #1...WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!!!    :)
RULE #2...YOUR COMFORT MATTERS!!!  :)
RULE #3...DON'T FORGET THE CHOCKS!!!  :eusa-think:

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

RULE #1...WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!!!    :)
RULE #2...YOUR COMFORT MATTERS!!!  :)
RULE #3...DON'T FORGET THE CHOCKS!!!  :eusa-think:

Rule #4... FORGET THE SOCKS!!! :ychain:

• Like 2

JC 1965

Great idea, I have had back problems for about 15 years so I hear you loud and clear. I am always trying to think of ways to keep from bending. I might have to try this. Thanks for sharing.   :thumbs2: 

Retired Wrencher
:USA::wh:  MalMac Since we are on the poor side at times I use the atv lift I use 6" blocks to get it even higher. But on some models like the early 70`s I can go in from front to back so I can leave it up and move it around. On my Rat Commando 6 it was up in the air for months. This is Under a $100. Gary   B......

KC9KAS

Very good idea.
Now, I am interested in the 4 wheeled wagon....Have more photos of it??
Did you build it?

Digger 66

I do the same thing with my sled .
Getting old will make an old man out of 'ya .

Doos003.jpg

• Like 1

MalMac

Wow went to edit this post and lost the whole thing, anyway KC9KAS, no I did not build it but did assmemble it. The wagon was Orginally built by OHIO STEEL. Now they are marketed by someone else but I don't know if Ohio steel makes them for them. When I got mine it was on Clearence. The price they are asking for them now is well past what I paid, I did not even pay half of what they asking now. Here's the link to thier web site.

http://www.countrymfg.com/farmers_wagon.htm

Edited by MalMac

WHX??

I got central A/C in my shop.....:happy-smileygiantred:...... Some day when I ahave yer guy's time Im gonna do a snow cab with it in :eusa-think:

squonk

How about one of those cheap Harbor  Freight  fold up 4 X 8 trailers. Add some more wheels or camper jacks for stability. You can tow it around with another horse and fold it up when not in use?

• Like 1

dennist

Great very heavy duty trailer, mine has a hydraulic dump.image.thumb.jpg.30346f0c6ee49657dffb36b1

• Like 1