HorseHead1089

Other Brand Tractors Allowed to ride???

HorseHead1089

Well sad story, I don't have a wheel horse anymore! I sold it for money as that was the end goal, and my Friend ended up with mine. I'm Horseless... I was wondering, and i understand this is a brand specific show, if bringing something to ride around on of another brand would be something that would be "allowed" or requested to keep in the wheel horse form. Just not sure how many people like wheel horse and only wheel horse.

Edited by HorseHead1089

jimt1971

At the Wheel Horse show you can only ride Wheel Horse tractors.

AMC RULES
Yeah, I'm one of those guys...   :text-yeahthat: 
where you'll only see
:wh: red in my shed.        :greetings-clapyellow:
I like the show that I go to, and the forum I frequent, that very same way.   :handgestures-thumbupright: Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

rmaynard

I understand they actually had to tell a little old lady that her non-Wheel Horse she was riding was not allowed at this year's show.

At an "All Wheel Horse" show, that's the way it should be.

• Like 3

nylyon

The only approved exception is a certified handicap scooter, otherwise it must be Wheel Horse to be at the show.

Sprocket

And for non-WH-show machines I recommend everything that keeps the lawn mowed - If the lawn ain't mowed she ain't happy - and if she ain't happy I probably wont be either...

Of course I have my bias to machines painted red - unless it's a 1971 Huffy Monte Carlo - I can run that sucker all day and have more miles logged on it than my first 2 cars combined.  I hope to see that thing again before I die.

On the plus side you now have room for a different WH to work on...

Edited by Sprocket

KC9KAS

I understand they actually had to tell a little old lady that her non-Wheel Horse she was riding was not allowed at this year's show.

I noticed a JD on a trailer while I was there. I suspected some one bought/brought the wrong color tractor!

• Like 1

rmaynard

From what I understand, they were only on the trailer to be picked up by someone meeting them in the parking lot.

AMC RULES
Remember where it was parked?   :lol:
  • Like 1

rmaynard

Nope, I just saw the Wheel Horses being unloaded and heard them comment that the green stuff was only there to be picked up.

Ken B

I heard this as well Bob. I also heard a Wheel Horse was offered for her to ride on, I'm not sure if she took them up on the offer... I'm sure it wasn't easy for them to tell her but we have all heard the old sayin, "Monkey see, Monkey do" 

Wishin4a416

I saw a Lady on a Simplicity riding around. That must have been the one mentioned above.

muz123

There was a guy crying on my truck halfway through the show. I talked to him and he was in-charge of the wheel horse show. I asked if i could help him and he was sad about kicking out the 91-year old lady from the show because she was riding on a simplicity. I felt bad to but was said it is a wheel horse show. 

Sparky

I'm glad the rule was enforced....you let one person drive a Simplicity and the next year there will be "other brands" all over the showgrounds, JD vendors, Cub pulling tractors..etc..etc..
Mike.........

• Like 2

AMC RULES
Wonder who let the riff raff in?   :lol:

Ken B
Wonder who let the riff raff in?   :lol:

Probably the same person that let you in Craig?:ychain:

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
I see your 877 is for sale again Ken. 

Ken B
I see your 877 is for sale again Ken. 

Hey now, that was yours before it was mine. Besides, you owned it longer than me so it is more yours than mine.... There must be some room in that BIG heart of yours to bring that poor orphaned 877 back to the Magic Shed..  Its not like you to leave one behind...:D

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 1

AMC RULES
If it was still, as was traded to you...
I may have considered it.  
 :confusion-shrug:

Ken B

I don't think anything at all has been done to it... It has been kept inside Nates garage in Plymouth CT..

AMC RULES
Well, something has changed...
I see the price is dropping.  
:lol: