Tankman

100LL Non-Ethanol

Tankman

Two weeks, picked up another 5 gals of 100LL Non-Ethanol gas at the local airport.

The Kohlers never gave me a problem but, I'm diligent using Berrymans, Seafoam, and Sta-Bil in the fuel.
The Briggs (16 hp Work Horse) and Onan (520-8) did give me some fuel problems, gone now.

Seems all my engines run better with the 100LL Non-Ethanol. Could this be true or am I just relishing the seal time?

I recently picked up an Allis-Chalmers B-10. Ran well but, put a 16 hp Kohler on it.
Then, guess I'm losin' it, picked up a Pennsylvania Panzer. Pushed the recently acquired Wagner in the corner.
For the two old guys I figured non-ethanol would be best. Retired, too much time on my hands and besides the grandsons want seat 'n shop time.

Yesterday we visited a long lost relative. Had a well maintained, no longer used Horse in his barn. Guess I can find room in my barn, I'm part German,
for the Renault powered D-250. I'm losin' it but there's no cure for WHA (Wheel Horse Addiction).

Allis-Front_Ags.jpg

B10+67_Panzer.jpg

• Like 2

953 nut
Nice pictures! How much more than regular ethanol enhanced gas are you paying at the airport? The ethanol free 87 octain at my local gas station is about 30 cents more than regular, may want to try the airport instead.

I too am of German decent, but I think the Renault is French. But, since it is a 
:wh: who cares,

pacer

I love the horses, but I have to say I have a weakness other brands too!! Like those two youve got there! Oh yeah those are sweet...

C-101plowerpower
Nice pictures! How much more than regular ethanol enhanced gas are you paying at the airport? The ethanol free 87 octain at my local gas station is about 30 cents more than regular, may want to try the airport instead.

I too am of German decent, but I think the Renault is French. But, since it is a 
:wh:

who cares,

the Renault is french, the Gutbrod isn't:lol:

squonk

Renault, "The Unfixable Car" :)

Tankman

Renault, "The Unfixable Car" :)

Had a year of French in high school, never understood it.

The 100LL is almost five bucks a gallon but, I'm tryin' it anyway.  
:eusa-think:

rick

I use it from time to time, it smells good, too.

• Like 1