cod

lift arm bushings

cod

If one uses the part number from the Toro parts list as a guide, can one purchase all of the bushings from Mc Master Carr?

Yesterday the clevis clip that holds the adjustment chain for the attachment lift arm fell out and when I crawled under the 418A to put another on in, I noticed the adjustment screw that holds the lift chain was bent.  I know it was straight when I put it on last fall when I replaced the attachment lift arm and I'm beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with the piece that has the two arms (where you can attach the snow thrower lift flag).  Everything appears to rotate smoothly without the mower deck but is there a chance that if the bushings are worn, the weight of the mower may cause some binding and gradually bend things?

As always, advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cod

squonk

I tried McMaster and they don't have the correct size. And if McMaster doesn't have it no one else will but OEM Toro. Toro has them but pricey but look here! 

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/50123-need-flanged-bushings/

Edited by squonk

cod

Thanks Mike!  I'm in the middle of checking for worn out bushing and if I need them, I know where to go. 

Cod