Sign in to follow this  
semper5

Possible C145

semper5

Fiance found an awesome deal today, I think it is a C145. Came with a 42" side discharge mower, and snowthrower. Snowthrower has a lot of welding on it. Engine is a Kohler, I have included 3 photos. It started up after a few tries.

I am hoping for a hand to help me with this. I am slightly familiar to Wheel Horse, and am just glad to have one again!

Questions are:
What year is this? I can't find a data plate anywhere.
I think it is hydrostatic, there is no gear shift. Large lever on right has to be pulled up and back hard before you can drive it. Is ithis normal? Also, parking brake and release lever needs work, any suggestions?

Runs decent, I missed the putt-putt-putt so much and didn't realize it! My sentimental side is kicking in...

If you have any tips, suggestions, please let me know. 

Glad to back in good company of a Wheel Horse...

IMG_20150608_232228512.jpg

IMG_20150608_232535507.jpg

IMG_20150608_232555839.jpg

• Like 2

MalMac

It looks to be a C145 hydro. Look for the ID tag right under the dash. Also looks to be in decent shape. Wrong decals but over all nice shape. Congrats on coming back to Wheel Horse. You will find a lot of info here on RS.

shallowwatersailor

That looks very clean. It is between an '80 to early '82. By 1983 they had steel fender pans. The ID plate is best though for identification.

AMC RULES
Congrats...nice lookin' machine.