whtractors24

what to bring to show?

rjg854

after seeing some of the tractors, some of you are bringing, maybe I should just leave my Commando at home :unsure:

1968 Commando 8 001.jpg

• Like 2

whtractors24

after seeing some of the tractors, some of you are bringing, maybe I should just leave my Commando at home :unsure:

1968 Commando 8 001.jpg

No need all tractors have there own history .

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

I hope to see your raider there, you can always keep it in the building as others said and even if it does get dirty It can't be too big of a deal to clean it up again. I would love to see it in person.

If all goes well I will have this one with me.

DSCN3662.thumb.JPG.168b49b717d9c2c31115c

• Like 3

squonk

1968 Commando 8 001.jpg

​Randy, You're bringing  the Commando! don't make me come down there and load it for you!  :angry-tappingfoot: :):)

• Like 1

JeffreyLKY

Guys I am never at home on weekends, but MAY have the opportunity to come by for the big show this year.  Question is, how many tractors are generally complete and for sale each year?  Specifically looking for a 520, but want one that is clean and well maintained.  Any chance that the show may produce a few of these for purchase?  Thanks!

rjg854

1968 Commando 8 001.jpg

​Randy, You're bringing  the Commando! don't make me come down there and load it for you!  :angry-tappingfoot: :):)

​if you do I'll put some coffee on:D

squonk

If I do it will be on the Tues. before the show. Wed. I'm gone ! :) :auto-swerve:

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Careful, don't go blowing a stent before the big show.  
  • Like 1

Retired Wrencher
:USA::wh: W/T/24 to bad you don`t have an enclosed trailer. It is great for keeping them dust free. I have had some Queens in my time and this always work for me. When the dust came up I would roll them in and close the door. Gary    B.....

Brrly1

Sorry Stevebo, you seem like a nice guy, but I have to believe that F450 definitely has its way with the duramax. Duane, that truck Rocks!!!!

grnlark

I know  as soon as I run the raider around the show I'm going to get the comment" it's not n.o.s" well its been started already ! So I'm running the 94 non ethanol fuel in it .I'm running it without the deck so I don't get debris all over the deck but I will bring deck with me . I spent the money so I will enjoy it and drove it as a show piece that's whay I decided .

​I wouldn't run it. The only saving grace to that machine is the n.o.s. factor. Its otherwise just a very low use Raider - big deal - not crazy collectible, not crazy rare - just a Raider. Any significant $$ value is then lost in my opinion because it's lost the only "rare" factor it once had. Just my $0.02.

• Like 1

RedRanger

Dust washes off.