whtractors24

what to bring to show?

whtractors24

well looks like I got approved for more time off work to make it to the big show. was a good day id say:woohoo:

only can fit 1 machine what to bring either the 310-8 or n.o.s raider 14

as long as my parts are back from the paint shop.

20150604_220824_zpsma4ufnme.jpg

or

20150523_191814_zpspb88yz6h.jpg

as id yank the deck off to drive it around :auto-dirtbike:

• Like 3

Sparky

Bring the 300 series...you don't want to ruin the "new old stockness" of the Raider.
Can you imagine how much dust will be all over the Raider and of course a couple thousand fingerprints....I wouldn't take the Raider if I was only able to take one machine.
Mike......... 

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 3

squonk

Don't forget the potential " Dust Bowl " from the cruise :):):)

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Yeah...   :greetings-clappingyellow:
bring the Raider. 

953 nut
Bring the one that you are proudest to say "that is mine"!   :text-coolphotos:
  • Like 1

Racinbob

If it were mine I'd bring the Raider and make sure it was protected. But, I wouldn't have it up for sale and I'd want to let others enjoy it. What fun would it be to put it in isolation? It will never be a retirement fund.

Ken B

That is a tough call. I'd keep it far and away from the saturday night dust bowl.I have an extra easy up you can borrow to put it under during the day to keep the sun off. you can always rope it off to keep any kiddies from touching..

stevebo

You are over thinking it. Bring NOTHING because you know you will want to haul one or two back.... If I remember right you hold the record for buying a 308-8 riding it around for maybe 2-3 hours and selling it because you could not fit it coming back. I have been there myself. I am only taking 3 this year which will leave me room for 2 more roundies if I find one or two I want. 

Edited by stevebo
  • Like 1

wallfish

If your not going to use the Raider, it's for show, SO SHOW IT! Can't think of a better place to do it either!
You don't have to leave it out in the show area during cruise night

Ken B

By the way, I know what i'm bringin...
006_zpskrkgwjzm.jpg

• Like 5

stevebo

I am bringing one of these.... 

photo (73).JPG

• Like 4

baerpath

You are over thinking it. Bring NOTHING because you know you will want to haul one or two back.... If I remember right you hold the record for buying a 308-8 riding it around for maybe 2-3 hours and selling it because you could not fit it coming back. I have been there myself. I am only taking 3 this year which will leave me room for 2 more roundies if I find one or two I want. 

​Sounds like you need a bigger trailer Steve !   Opps forgot you have a duramax ,  

• Like 5

stevebo

Okay Duane.... I will bring the chain and meet you in the field Thursday night for a pull off:violence-blades:

• Like 3

whtractors24

I know  as soon as I run the raider around the show I'm going to get the comment" it's not n.o.s" well its been started already ! So I'm running the 94 non ethanol fuel in it .I'm running it without the deck so I don't get debris all over the deck but I will bring deck with me . I spent the money so I will enjoy it and drove it as a show piece that's whay I decided . 

baerpath

All I can say is at least neither of us have a Dodge Opps I mean a Ram .  

• Like 4

AMC RULES
You mean...
Rammed.
  :blink:

stevebo

​That means two things.... The bed will not rust on ours and the trans on ours should hold up. 

• Like 1

Ken B

Okay Duane.... I will bring the chain and meet you in the field Thursday night for a pull off:violence-blades:

​Now I have been in Steve's truck... Unfreakin believeable amount of power.. Lets just say it ain't stock! But.... Man I don't know... lets just say I'd pay to see this one! I'm sure Charlie would hook his Dodge up with ya Steve...

Edited by Ken B

buckrancher

I know  as soon as I run the raider around the show I'm going to get the comment" it's not n.o.s" well its been started already ! So I'm running the 94 non ethanol fuel in it .I'm running it without the deck so I don't get debris all over the deck but I will bring deck with me . I spent the money so I will enjoy it and drove it as a show piece that's whay I decided . 

​park it in the building at night that's what I did with the 420

Brian

• Like 1

whtractors24

​park it in the building at night that's what I did with the 420

Brian

Respectable I may consider that with a sign on it .

whtractors24

Duane sorry man but ........

"I'd rather be getting stroked than rammed "

muz123

Im bringing this.....

IMG_0524.thumb.JPG.2a1f3d7fae7c0441178ec

• Like 1

squonk

Cents all I have is a rice burner Tundra with the 4.7 I Force :) and a 2 place trailer all I can bring besides goodies is the 704  &post-2380-0-63613700-1420985488_thumb.th   

The RJ and trailer  RJ_002.thumb.JPG.02690b9c55aa64e14192b47

If I had a diesel I could bring Skonk! 

Skonk_stack_001.thumb.JPG.94eb87200f0b86

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

varosd

​If anyone runs into the issue of "not enough room to bring something home", they can leave it just up the road at my house! I'll safeguard them until next year!:P

We need a little more "Grey" at the show. what I'm bringing

1116141554_zps98d2c1c3.jpg

• Like 4

whtractors24

Good to see alot of people are going !

• Like 1