Sign in to follow this  
Confused99

Added 1.5 Horses to the Stable

Confused99

Yesterday I picked up 1/2 of an Automatic 14. Have all the tins, front wheels, motor (runs excellent), deck shell, belt guard, and some more misc parts.

Today I picked up a C-125. Runs great. Just had to install a new battery.

I tried looking up the year using the model number but was not able to. The model number is as I can read it 01-12K01-6229 and the serial number is 9344. Can someone help me out on how to input this number into the system?

IMG00065.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

Jason

Teddy da Bear

Drop the last 4 digits from your model number....

Nice looking tractor!

Are those wheel weights or hubcaps??? <_<

Confused99

Thanks for the tip but I was still not able to pull anything up. I always have trouble looking it up for some reason. Thanks for the comment. It needs alittle help but the price was right on it and it was about a mile away.

Sparky

Your model # is missing an "E" or an "S". Should look like this 01-12E801 or . 01-12KS01 That makes it a 1980 C-125 auto. The E is if it has an Eaton tranny and the S is if it has the Sundstrand tranny. In early 1980 it would have come with the Sundstrand and later 1980 would have the Eaton.

And where are you located to have snow on the trailer like that?

Mike...........

Confused99

Your model # is missing an "E" or an "S". Should look like this 01-12E801 or . 01-12KS01 That makes it a 1980 C-125 auto. The E is if it has an Eaton tranny and the S is if it has the Sundstrand tranny. In early 1980 it would have come with the Sundstrand and later 1980 would have the Eaton.

And where are you located to have snow on the trailer like that?

Mike...........

You are right. I forgot the "S" . Thanks for the help.

We got a very small amount of snow the last couple days and most melted already. It is pretty much just ice left on the trailer. I am not ready for the snow quite yet. I still have some leaves to pick up. Hope to have everything ready by next weekend if it stays dry.

Confused99

2 other things:

1 - Are the wheel weights original WH weights?

2 - notice the home made receiver hitch on the front. It hooks into the front and mid implement attachment points. I plan on trying that out this afternoon. Looks rough but the previous owner said it worked great.

mailman

Speaking of wheel weights. The ones on your Raider are original. Nice! I'd like to see more pics of the Raider too!

And, for what it's worth, the Mccain/Palin sticker is nice also!

HorseFixer

Jason looks like she is a keeper! :D You can keep that snow up there :hide: I see remnants on yer trailer! :hide:

Confused99

Speaking of wheel weights. The ones on your Raider are original. Nice! I'd like to see more pics of the Raider too!

And, for what it's worth, the Mccain/Palin sticker is nice also!

Yep, they are original weights on the Raider. Here are some pictures of the Raider (it needs a bath as you can tell) and the extras I got with it.

Palin 2012 :hide:

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Confused99

Jason looks like she is a keeper! :D You can keep that snow up there :omg: I see remnants on yer trailer! :hide:

I think I am going to keep her too. I would like to go through it at some point in the near future. I am guessing the rear fenders for this model are hard to come by though. As for the snow, only a couple more days and I will be 100% ready for it. Did the leaves this evening for the last time and will be making a run to my storage building on Wed. After that, bring it on :hide:

mcwh1950

Confused99

Rollerman

Jason your rear fender can be replaced with any fender off a 300/400/500 series or C series with a rear mounted fuel tank.

You'll find it much easier to get fuel in the fueltank too.

Those wheel weights are differant on your C 125...never seen a smooth set like that with no cut out for the valve stem.

Oh & I wanna see more pics of the Wet Bikes. :hide:

Confused99

Oh & I wanna see more pics of the Wet Bikes. :hide:

As requested.

The first was taken the day I brought them home. I have since sold them to a good friend with the only catch being if he ever sells them, I have first dibs. I should also mention they are consecutive serial number bikes and have only had 1 owner previous to me.

IMG_0055.jpg

First ride after over 13 years of storage

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg