image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by limited12

Ed Kennell

Don't hold me to fire on this Mike, but I believe the one on the left is off a C-160 and in fair shape.  The one on the right is off the Raider 14 that I sold to Van.  It was on the Raider when it flipped over and the hood is mashed pretty bad. I was going to give it to Van  If he wants it.
Sorry I almost missed them in the Pic.   If you are interested, I can get a better pic and measurements.

nylyon

I'll be on the lookout for an M12 short (or long) block to get the 312-8 going.  

squonk

Ed, The C-160 hood is what I need. Any more pics would be great.

Wheel-N-It
Ed I would be interested in a good steering wheel for the Raider if you have one. I'll take the hood too if no one needs it.

19richie66

what does the raider wheel look like you need? I have two almost mint wheels if one would work. ill try to get pics.

Ken B

I figure I may as well get in on the pre- show sale's festivities with a few trinket's of my own..... I think I priced these pretty reasonable so prices are pretty firm. 
654 hood, pretty decent shape other than 2 holes drilled in top. Mounting tab in front is good. 60 bucks.
Fairbanks-Morse recoil with new rope. 60 bucks.
Nice steering wheel off a C-161. The cap got lost in the shuffle. 35 bucks.
Wheel Horse back rest with leather on it 50 bucks.
20150527_145002_zpseeugdzdd.jpg
20150527_145016_zpsrnc3ehsj.jpg
20150608_182611_zpskmiuwmue.jpg
20150608_182616_zpswakst8qg.jpg

Edited by Ken B

Wheel-N-It

what does the raider wheel look like you need? I have two almost mint wheels if one would work. ill try to get pics.

Back up to page 2 and look at the Raider Ed has posted. This is the one I'm picking up and as you can see the steering wheel is kinda beat up. Ed said the raider flipped over backwards. Thank you for the offer Richie :)

19richie66

I think I got that one. Ill check when I get home and let you know. If so, Ill try to send it with Bob. Stay tuned.......

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

I think I got that one. Ill check when I get home and let you know. If so, Ill try to send it with Bob. Stay tuned.......

Thank you Richie! I will stay tuned for sure:)

Ed Kennell

​Here is a pic of the wheel on the Raider 14. and a pic of the only one that I have which has a heavier wheel and is 3/4" smaller in Dia.IMG_4361.thumb.JPG.933094167942267c26e16IMG_4362.thumb.JPG.f9a532557168bb7f1157b

Ed Kennell

Ed, The C-160 hood is what I need. Any more pics would be great.

​Here ya go Mike.  It has three dings in the grill bars that don't show too well on the pics, but where they are located, they will be easy to bump out.   32.75" long

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG

19richie66

Im not trying to get in the middle of a sale Ed, if he was buying yours. Im not even sure what the diameter is of the stock wheel. Wont know what I have till I get home.

Ed Kennell
 I'll take the hood too if no one needs it.

​The hood is yours Van ...It stays with the raider....you may have the skills to save it..I don't.

Just saw your post Richie....noooo problem on the wheel.  Mine is not correct for the Raider.

• Like 1

19richie66

Thank you Richie! I will stay tuned for sure:)

Here are the wheels. One came off the commando 800? and a C101? Not sure as neither tractor had id plates or numbers. Bottom one looks like the one Ed has but the top one seems correct. $30 seem fair? Your call. Thanks, Richie

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

squonk

Ed, I want to see if I can find a decent hood with the ornament and latch if I can. I want to preserve the hood on my 73 no-name 12 with it's original pantina and dealer decals. Rain and snow seem to stain the paint on it. If you got room for the hood bring it if you want. If I don't find what I want I may buy it.

Ed Kennell

No problem Mike, I planned on bringing it.

Ken B

I will take this 195 to the show. It runs and looks real nice. It comes with the correct mule drive for a 195 and a quick attach snow blade rear axle bracket. NO ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED  .I can't hold it for anyone unless I have a strong deposit. They didn't make many of these, 5-550 at most. 1400.00 firm will get it hauled to the show. This is a pre-show sale, at the show it will have a higher price tag on it... I have also included a video..
20150608_170512_zpsviuxfb9f.jpg
20150608_170523_zpsz5jys7d4.jpg
20150608_170501_zpsh1mo1ka5.jpg
th_20150609_172707_zpswegnu0wq.mp4

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

New B&S parts  that I will bring.IMG_4370.thumb.JPG.2a36e4340f393beaa1240IMG_4371.thumb.JPG.0b873d2c20ed71c74a4d0IMG_4372.thumb.JPG.c7164b7a0911113be1fe5IMG_4373.thumb.JPG.3578dd61f8ac6be67362d

Wheel-N-It

Thank you Ed and Richie. I'm sure I will pick up a steering wheel from one of you while at the Show. Thank you for the hood Ed !!!

scottbrucea

I'm getting stuff ready to load up for the trip to Biglerville and my truck is about empty!

I've still got the 54" Plow for a large frame tractor (pictured earlier in this thread) with the Axle Bracket.  I'll probably never get any use out of it since there is no snow here in south Mississippi.  Make me a good offer on the Bracket and I'll throw in the Plow for free just to get it out of my way and save it from the scrap yard!

The Lawn Ranger pictured is also still here.  The earlier post says $350 - I've got more than that in it but make me an offer !

I've also got an 800 Special (rough & rusty) roller - $75; and a GT14 roller - $100. 

I'm looking for a Ross Steering Gear for a 953 so maybe there is a trade in there somewhere. 

I've only got room to bring one tractor and plan to have the truck full on my trip home so anything I bring will have to be "sold".

Please send a PM for more information and photos.  Thanks all.

Bruce A. Scott
USAF Retired

stevebo

I am picking up a 520 H this weekend. It has a 60" deck  I am willing to bring it to the show if anyone needs it. I already have a 60". Deck only no mule drive $400 delivered to the show if paid in full before hand. $450 with mule drive. I am also going to part out the 520. What is spoken for is the seat, battery, motor and foot boards and rear rims/tires. 

3.JPG

$_14.JPG

Edited by stevebo

DJE

Looking for an early RJ Snowblower attachment. Or other neat attachments.  Pm me with what you have and prices.

also looking for an RJ35 lift cable. Cash waiting. I've been looking for one for a while now to no avail.  Really hope to find one in PA. Or earlier of course! Lol

Edited by DJE

Jrblanke

Here are some of the items I could bring to the show if anyone is interested.

1.)    50” Custom mid mount grader blade - This thing is heavy! It is made from an old plow or road grader blade. I have had it for over a year but never used it so I’d rather it go to someone else who maybe has a big driveway or something. I was told it came off of a C160. No lift link included. - $175

2.)    Fluid filled Carlisle tires/wheels 22.5 x 8.5 x 12 – These have some cracking, but they do not leak. These things are heavy! I weighed them on my wife’s scale and they came out to 83lbs each! - $80

3.)    Wheel Horse Dump Cart – Looks worse in the pictures, but this thing is solid. No rust holes, wheels spin freely, and I have never had to put air in the tires. It does not have the original handle, but the handle on it works great. - $140 SOLD

4.)    Seat + seat spring - $30
5.)    Misc items:

A.       Uncracked steering wheel/dash/steering shaft ($50)
B.       Several belt gaurds ($25 each)
C.       10/12 hp kohler starter gen belt guard ($50)
D.       12 hp kohler air tins ($35)
E.       Starter generator ($45)

1.) Home made grader blade
image_5_zpswp1urzor.jpg
image_4_zpsfx1jektr.jpg

2.) Loaded wheels/tires
114_3520_zps3wavpyln.jpg

3.) Dump cart
IMG_7912_zpslibnksjw.jpg

4.) Seat/seat spring 
IMG_6255_zpsdo8auii3.jpg
IMG_6288_zpsrhcp1xjh.jpg