Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

Wild Bill down but not out!!!!

Buzz

The first two pictures show Bill down on the ground, appearently run over by his own Wheel Horse. Oh the horror :banghead: Amazingly he got back up unharmed and not a speck of dirt on him. He must be protected by the Wheel Horse gods.

216.jpg

217.jpg

Here are some pictures of the 500 Specials. Probably the largest gathering of them since the Indy 500 race.

223.jpg

219.jpg

221.jpg

220.jpg

222.jpg

Sparky

Ya know Buzz, I dont think I could get a pair of white pants home from the store without gettin them dirty before I even put em on!

Simply amazing :banghead: .

And all those 500's look real nice in the pics. Makes me kinda anxiuos for next years show allready.

Mike...........

KyBlue

Those are some great shots!!

perry

I dont think I could get a pair of white pants home from the store without gettin them dirty before I even put em on!

Simply amazing :D .

i was thinking the same thing. :hide: ........ :hide:

BPjunk

Now folks ya' can tell Buzz did not "photo shop" the first picture ..... uh well ya' can tell this because my mouth is open and there fore must be talkin' ! :hide:

I still can not Thank every one enough who brought a '500' SPECIAL to the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Show ..... the turn out of these rare Wheel Horses was unreal !!! :D:omg::hide::omg::D:party::party: :horseplay:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

HorseFixer

Now folks ya' can tell Buzz did not "photo shop" the first picture ..... uh well ya' can tell this because my mouth is open and there fore must be talkin' ! :hide:

Bill I think I see a cavity on the TOP right and ya need a crown on the left side! :D