ericj

sears ff24

ericj

there is a sears ff24 semi near to me for sale. it has the 24 hp onan and 3 point on the tractor plus comes with mower deck and snow blower all for the asking price of $ 350.00 i heard that these are pretty rare tractors i was thinking about buying it just for the 24 hp onan and then reselling the rest off to recover my cost but i guess it would be like somebody buy a 420 lse or a 520-8 just for the motor and part it out, don't really have the money to tie up right now either so that makes it a little harder decision to make also. the tractor and mower deck look to be on the ruff side. anybody have any thoughts on this

eric j  

baerpath

Does it have 3pt and rear pto  That's the really rare part. I might know a Sears guy that you could flip it too if it does

RMCIII

Jump on it, if you can. That is rare. Someone in here did a thread on one that he rebuilt. Came out looking really nice.

Rob

varosd

00y0y_jCnuEsz6cHD_600x450.jpg

ericj

i knew i should have jumped yesterday when it was pointed out to me the old saying you snooze you loose came true. i called the guy and he said it sold this morn, in about 24 hrs oh well just wasn't meant to be. like i said i really didn't have the money anyways 

eric j

Sparky

Jump on it, if you can. That is rare. Someone in here did a thread on one that he rebuilt. Came out looking really nice.

Mike.....

• Like 1

elliot ness
  • For sears they were a beast! You better get it while you can.