niftynoah

Walk behind wheel horse?

niftynoah

Did they make a walk behind wheelhorse tractor?i found a ad for an auction that is advertising a walk behind wheelhorse garden tractor with 36in cultivator.Is this real and should i try to win it?realistic price?

rmaynard

Yes. See this post. 

And there are others. Just search "walkaway".

Racinbob

It can't be a Wheel Horse by name but could have Pond involvement. Can you give us more info, maybe pictures? You might be on to something really cool. :)

Oops. Typing the same time as rmaynard. Good info in the link he posted.

Edited by Racinbob

niftynoah

Sorry guys,dont have any pictures all i know is that the ad states that there is a "Wheel horse walk behind garden tractor w/cultivator" Heres the link

Craigslist ad deleted per forum rules

squonk

Gotta love auctions. Have to sit thru all of the household nick naks,bed frames and old microwaves before you get to any good stuff. If I was going you could bet that walk behind would be near the end. :banghead:  :banghead:

Kelly

the later walkers had hoods same as the RJ's they had Wheel Horse decals, in fact that is where the RJ came from was a walker with steering and a seat added, I know a guy here in /mi that has a few hooded walkers. and uses one with a bottom plow 

Edited by Kelly
  • Like 1

Firpo701

the later walkers had hoods same as the RJ's they had Wheel Horse decals, in fact that is where the RJ came from was a walker with steering and a seat added, I know a guy here in /mi that has a few hooded walkers. and uses one with a bottom plow

Would love to see an actual pic of one of the hooded walk always. Have only seen the illustration in the wheel horse story. I have a 53 non hooded model that I hope to get to work on soon.