Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Wendover

Who won this auction?

Sparky

I'm pretty confident that the winner of that auction is not a member here.....yet.

Mike..........

Sparky

What exactly did you need from those brochures? I might have one of them and could get a specification for you.

Mike.......

Anthony Wendover

I wanted to scan in the black background work horse one with the tractor and the glass floor reflection. I wanted to get it printed into a big poster.

fc9e_1_b.JPG

KyBlue

Sometimes its just nice to have the brouchures and stuff. I know for my 75 F250 ive tracked down EVERY brochure that ford had printed that year. Its neat to flip thru them - and after all they are a piece of history.

Stinks ya didnt win the brochures - maybe there will be more pop up on Epay..

Nick

Our swap meet is next week. Odds are I'll forget but if your still needing it I could dig around in the Manual guys boxes. :banghead: Sold my brochures on ebay and they went to Sweden. :USA:

oldandred

Nick you know the guy he got the RJ from joe last year with the auto sterring box on it the same guy that will bid bid bid a dollar at a time just look at his bids

oldandred

O by the way i will se you next Friday and sat,

sorekiwi

Nick you know the guy he got the RJ from joe last year with the auto sterring box on it the same guy that will bid bid bid a dollar at a time just look at his bids

I've been up against him on ebay too. I once bought something I didnt really want that bad because he was p1ssing me off!

Anthony Wendover

Our swap meet is next week. Odds are I'll forget but if your still needing it I could dig around in the Manual guys boxes. :banghead: Sold my brochures on ebay and they went to Sweden. :USA:

Yes please if you see any work horse things there it would be cool to have them... If you remember thumb threw see what you see then if you have pay pal i can send you over the money or a check or what ever.. Just let me know.. Thanks

Nick

Ive sold to him but cant remember him right off. When Im the seller I dont much mind the bidding. :banghead:

Cya next week Jerry. I could only hope for this nice weather to hold until then. :USA:

Nick

Anthony, Ill look for the Workhorse stuff. I bought some from him before so he might just have it again.

BTW your name sounds familiar. You ever buy from an ebay person named Conan. :banghead: