mowinman2

Upstate SC Spring Plow Day

mowinman2

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and say I havent forgotten everyone here. I dont really get on any more forums, as I can get my garden tractor fix from the many groups on Facebook these days. I know many arent on there, so I wanted to share my pictures I took this past weekend in Marietta SC, at the Robertsons Farm. Vince_O hosted the plow day and put on another great one. The dirt could have used one more day to dry out, but I think we hit it just about right, as we would have been sucking in a lot of dust had it been any dryer. The plows went through like a hot knife on warm butter. We couldnt have asked for a better day of plowing on Saturday. Friday was a little rough in the corn stubble, but Saturday was amazing in the bean fields. We had a total of 30 tractors there, and turned 21 acres in about 6 hours with plenty of BS sessions mixed in. Its possible there will be one in the fall, but definitely one next spring with much more notice. This one was thrown together at the last minute with about 3 weeks notice. Not a bad turn out considering. On to the pictures!....

Ill also include a link to my photobucket for more:
http://s1023.photobucket.com/user/Il...C%20Plow%20Day

post-5226-0-63514900-1427260259_thumb.jp

post-5226-0-02437000-1427260299_thumb.jp

post-5226-0-29419700-1427260369_thumb.jp

post-5226-0-36082100-1427260415_thumb.jp

• Like 3

squonk

Great pics. Would have liked to see that Economy in action!  :thumbs:

AMC RULES

Twenty one acres with a :wh: ?    :scared-eek:

• Like 1

squonk

Divide 21 acres by 30 tractors  .7 acre per tractor. :)