motor12

Kohler K91 question

motor12

I have a Kohler K91 that will be installed on my RJ58. The engine pulley is missing, what size is this pulley and are they still available . Thanks

slammer302

I want to say 2 1/2"

Racinbob

Right on Slammer. I verified that the pulley was the same as a Suburban uses and it is. 2 1/2" with a 3/4" bore. They are easy to find motor. I bought one on Ebay but many local places will have them as well.

Edited by Racinbob

slammer302

i went through this on my suburbans i went to race brothers and bought to 2.5'' pulleys  but they had the set screw on the outside so i had to drill and tap the set screw into the V and trim the notch on the out side off 

so i could slide them on next to each other 

Jake Kuhn

brian (buckrancher) had or still has pullies that he made identical to original. I have gotten a couple from him, they are very nice.

Edited by Jake Kuhn

Racinbob

I didn't think about that issue  :eusa-doh: but in my case I didn't have to since I'm only using one pulley. I won't be needing to drive any attachments.

motor12

Thanks for the info everyone, guess I will try e-bay and Brian(Buckrancher).

bamaboyz71

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A K 91 4HP FOR MY SUBURBAN.....IF ANYONE HAS ONE AT A FAIR PRICE. ALSO I HAVE RUN A FEW DIFFRENT SIZE OF PULLYS ON MY WHEEL HORSE BUT IT GOT TO FAST FOR ME....LIKE IT FACTORY..