botzitaliano

d250 pushing snow

botzitaliano

Wheel horse d250 snow plowing:

Wheel horse d250 snow plowing pt.2:

The d250 is a beast plowing snow. I took it easy on her. Kept it in 1st gear and about half throttle. And boy lemme tell you it just laughed at the snow. I knocked almost 2 hours off my time by using this machine than my snowblower that i normally would have used. post-14684-0-37239600-1424303839_thumb.j

• Like 5

Sparky

Looks like it didn't break a sweat!!

Great videos...thanks for sharing!

Mike..........

botzitaliano

Just wondering if there's anyone that has the same plow, that can answer something for me. I can lock it straight and to the left. But there is no set of holes to lock it to the right. Is that just how they are or am i just missing something. And just a fyi my plow is only controlled up and down.

Pollack Pete

Great looking D-250.Watching your video makes me want to start using mine.I know a lot of guys here don't like the D-250's.They say they are not really a Wheel Horse because they're made in Belgium,But I think they're the Caddilac of WH.There's only 2 kinds of WH collectors.......those that have a D-250 and those that want one.Looks like a tank plowing that snow.

• Like 1

botzitaliano

How could you not want one lol. It just has that bad ass look. Everyone who sees mine loves it and wants one of their own. Id love to add a few more to my collection eventually. I would really like another with a plow so i can stick the wife on it and do a highway stagger to clear the driveway lol.

• Like 1

baerpath

when I had a manual push blade it locked both ways.  Or you could put the second outlet on and use a two way hyd blade. I used mine to spread 60 ton of crusher run They push really good

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great, I was waiting for the video, thanks for doing one. That big D sure flexes its muscle. Pure beast.

Glenn

Trouty56

Nice big tractor....I was under the impression the 250's had a full hydraulic blade.  Guess you could have a hole drilled for the blade to swing to the right.  I push snow fast....I like to see it roll off the blade....haha

baerpath

Nice big tractor....I was under the impression the 250's had a full hydraulic blade.  Guess you could have a hole drilled for the blade to swing to the right.  I push snow fast....I like to see it roll off the blade....haha

Depends on how they were ordered could have no forward Hydraulic outlets to 4 outlets on the front. I like the 4 outlets then you can push the blade down and angle it from the seat.  I'd like to see him plow in road gear, then that snow would fly

• Like 1

JC 1965

Great videos,     :thumbs2: thanks for sharing.

Rob R

Great video and tractor, just make sure you push the snow back far enough so that you have enough room for future snows..... other wise go this route.

post-12028-0-61189900-1424355946_thumb.j

• Like 1

baerpath

If he needs it I have a spare snow blower for one :teasing-poke:

Shuboxlover

That's the way my blade is....