JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

4 / 5 inch snow....1 foot drifts

stevebo

Looks like a snow cab is in order....

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Looks like a snow cab is in order....

Your right Steve, 100 percent, but finding one.....like looking for chicken teeth. I did look like santa again. And boy its cold and those winds are brutal today.

Glenn

pfrederi

Same thing little new snow lat night but snow but high winds are moving it all into my driveway.  To damn cold to go out and plow it way to windy to blow it.

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

Who is that masked man? Nice set up.Good thing the snow was light and fluffy this time.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Who is that masked man? Nice set up.Good thing the snow was light and fluffy this time.

Pete, right on mark. As you know, the fluffy to regular snow gets thrown easy as pie. Its the super duper, wet, heavy slop that is hard to get rid off. We had that battle last month and it didnt work out to well.

Glenn

squonk

Wonder if the 300 -500 series would fit the older C's ?  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

608KEB

Nice setup! There has been very little snow in Southern Wisconsin. I'm jealous, but also a little concerned because we need snow cover for winter crops.

• Like 1

JackC

Glenn, that single stage seems to be doing a find job. The two stage unit is very heavy and not as easy to move around and mount and dismount.

With that fence on the side of the driveway I can see where the snow blower is good to have.

I believe you have a heated vehicle with a plow but maybe try your new plow on the 522xi to see how that unit works for the wet, heavy stuff?

The rear wheels should be interchangeable with the 520H to avoid another set of chains and weights just to check out the 522xi with the plow.

By the way, we are one day closer to spring which does tend to bring more of the wet, heavy stuff due to the higher temperatures (at least we can hope).

Even thought we may have other means, more seat time on our horses is what keeps us smiling.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I sent you a C/L cab link Glenn. 

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Glenn, that single stage seems to be doing a find job. The two stage unit is very heavy and not as easy to move around and mount and dismount.

With that fence on the side of the driveway I can see where the snow blower is good to have.

I believe you have a heated vehicle with a plow but maybe try your new plow on the 522xi to see how that unit works for the wet, heavy stuff?

The rear wheels should be interchangeable with the 520H to avoid another set of chains and weights just to check out the 522xi with the plow.

By the way, we are one day closer to spring which does tend to bring more of the wet, heavy stuff due to the higher temperatures (at least we can hope).

Even thought we may have other means, more seat time on our horses is what keeps us smiling.

Jack, and right you are. I do have the jeep with plow / heat. And I am sure your 100 percent on the 520 2 stage re: weight, mounting, storage, moving it around etc. Might be a bit of a pipe dream for the 520. Remember when I bought the 520 it came with a plow to?

I do have another set of weights on the 416 still,,70 pounders, heavy. If I ever ever find a super mint 2 stage for the 5xi,,I will have to have it. Imho, the 5xi is the crem de las crem. Dont check the spelling on that,,,I am sure it will fail, lol. I just never mounted the plow blade, was thinking on putting it on the 416 to try it. Never did. Anyway, spring around the corner,,,,,,,,,,

Glenn

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I sent you a C/L cab link Glenn. 

Craig, got it, ty.................

Glenn